This is for you Trump voters.

4-22-2016_02.png

http://www.people-press.org/2016/04...al-gap-between-more-and-less-educated-adults/

If you're not a liberal when you're 20, you don't have a heart.

If you aren't a conservative by the time you're 40, you don't have a brain.

You're telling me that lessening entrance requirements and making free cash available to anyone who wants to go to college resulted in an increase of liberals attending?

well, except for the fact that fools post doesnt make sense & doesnt have anything to do with the article vanster linked, yeah he totally took vanster apart

You're telling me that lessening entrance requirements and making free cash available to anyone who wants to go to college resulted in an increase of liberals attending?
You're telling me that you couldn't find more conservatives smart enough to take advantage of it?

the funny thing about conservatives and liberals is that they only differ in a few social issues and, when it comes to spending or taxes, do the same shit. financially, they're both fucking us over.

the funny thing about conservatives and liberals is that they only differ in a few social issues and, when it comes to spending or taxes, do the same shit. financially, they're both fucking us over.

hmmm

Are you implying that republican defense spending is on the same level as democrat social spending?

"I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a b---- in my life," Boehner said of Ted Cruz in a speech at Stanford University

He went on to call Cruz 'Lucifer in the flesh'

Also said he would vote for Trump in a general election, but would not vote for Cruz.

no, I'm just saying they both spend too much money and neither party should be identified as 'fiscally conservative'

Hell no they arent. Bush and the reps spent like drunken sailors and when the dems increased their congressional power (along with the election of owebama), they decided to one up the reps before them on spending. Now these same gutless fuck reps that were given the power of the purse (after the american citizens had enough democrat bullshit with owebamacare) are just passing CRs for owebama to sign.

Fuck both parties. I despise them.

Back