This is for you Trump voters.

America

where we don't have elections we have auctions

where people don't vote for a candidate they believe in

but vote for the person they least support the most

god bless us

Boeing gets a lot of defence contracts so they would be relatively insulated on that front. That said China is ramping up their own aerospace manufacturing, which should not be open to free trade since they are just stealing Boeing designs anyway.

Boeing gets a lot of defence contracts so they would be relatively insulated on that front. That said China is ramping up their own aerospace manufacturing, which should not be open to free trade since they are just stealing Boeing designs anyway.

It will be a long time before any COMAC aircraft us allowed to fly in us or European airspace. The problem is that they will supplant Boeing and Airbus in China once they get their manufacturing down. Apparently the need in China is great enough that they have 20 years of production on the C919 accounted for DOMESTICALLY.

O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there

DTCafei.jpg

“It’s very close to my heart because I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down, and I saw the greatest people I’ve ever seen in action,” Trump told the crowd.

Back