Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

My thought was since vasectomies are reversible now, to have every male given a vasectomy before puberty. When they are ready to have and care for a child, they can reverse it. With universal healthcare, it won't cost them anything, and will save the state millions.

That is a great idea.

One problem is you cannot tell the gender of a person until they decide for themselves. So the safest bet is to mandate vasectomies and hysterectomies as biologically appropriate.

Best option is to ensure everyone is sterile at birth. They have recently achieved this vis the Wuhan Flu 5G vaccine.

ur welcome

Originally Posted by Ayn Rand
“I urge you, as emphatically as I can, not to support the candidacy of Ronald Reagan. I urge you not to work for or advocate his nomination, and not to vote for him... [M]ost Republican politicians... preserve some respect for the rights of the individual. Mr. Reagan does not: he opposes the right to abortion.”
--Ayn Rand, 1975

Let expand on this a bit shall we and post the full text of her statement. But first off, she supported Gerald Ford because Alan Greenspan was his buddy. She also had a decade long love affair with Alan Greenspan, so it's no wonder she hated Reagan, as they both opposed him in 76'.

She wrote a few good books, but was a terrible person and a moderate Libertarian at best. Furthermore, she was not a champion of capitalism or conservatism, as a lot of people would like to believe. That's a myth sown into a smallpox blanket.

From The Ayn Rand Letter, Volume IV, Number 2, November-December 1975:

Now I want to give you a brief indication of the kinds of issues that are coming up, on which you might want to know my views.

1. The Presidential election of 1976. I urge you, as emphatically as I can, not to support the candidacy of Ronald Reagan. I urge you not to work for or advocate his nomination, and not to vote for him. My reasons are as follows: Mr. Reagan is not a champion of capitalism, but a conservative in the worst sense of that word—i.e., an advocate of a mixed economy with government controls slanted in favor of business rather than labor (which, philosophically, is as untenable a position as one could choose—see Fred Kinnan in Atlas Shrugged, pp. 541-2). This description applies in various degrees to most Republican politicians, but most of them preserve some respect for the rights of the individual. Mr. Reagan does not: he opposes the right to abortion.

From Rand’s final public speech, “Sanction of the Victims,” delivered November 21, 1981:

In conclusion, let me touch briefly on another question often asked me: What do I think of President Reagan? The best answer to give would be: But I don’t think of him—and the more I see, the less I think. I did not vote for him (or for anyone else) and events seem to justify me. The appalling disgrace of his administration is his connection with the so-called “Moral Majority” and sundry other TV religionists, who are struggling—apparently with his approval—to take us back to the Middle Ages, via the unconstitutional union of religion and politics.

The threat to the future of capitalism is the fact that Reagan might fail so badly that he will become another ghost, like Herbert Hoover, to be invoked as an example of capitalism’s failure for another fifty years.

Observe Reagan’s futile attempts to arouse the country by some sort of inspirational appeal. He is right in thinking that the country needs an inspirational element. But he will not find it in the God-Family-Tradition swamp.

And her political views were all over the fucking map.

Although Rand opposed libertarianism, which she viewed as anarchism, she is often associated with the modern libertarian movement in the United States. In art, Rand promoted romantic realism. She was sharply critical of most philosophers and philosophical traditions known to her, except for Aristotle, Thomas Aquinas, and classical liberals.

She disliked dominate males of any kind and hated guys like John Wayne, Steve McQueen, James Cagney, Humphrey Bogart, Dean Martin, and Sean Connery just to name a few.

I think this will get bad.

Nixon once said something to the effect about how a lot of Fed gov policy had to take into account the black population and how they are different, and be designed as such, but you can't ever say anything about it.

Abortion is such an issue. Legal abortion is probably mostly bad for a high % white Euro country, but probably mostly good for America because of our demographics.

Im not into NatSoc, but Hitler saw all of this a long time ago.
D6MvSIu.jpg

lmao ayn rand citing her own fictional novel in a pseudoacademic context

god damn i wish i could bleev in myself like that

"you are a faggot (Edofnor, Tribalwar Gaming News, Post 19454663)"

I have straight white male friends and acquaintances who place abortion and fag rights as top political priorities

:ftard:

Its incredible how well these two inconsequential and meaningless topics have become entrenched in political discourse. Complete and total political distraction.

I'm sure plenty of straight white males have had their asses saved by legal abortions.

Which is probably not an issue for gay POC u know.

Americans are weird. You complain about blacks, but then insist blacks breed more. You claim to be pro-life, but give zero fucks about the babies after they are born. No maternity leave, no healthcare, nothing.

We dont insist blacks breed more. Most just don't like abortion. That doesn't mean more breeding, that means get the fuck off your back, take it in the ass now and then and nobody ever sneezed a baby...

Pro-life doesn't mean pro-taking care of someone else's responsibility

This isn't that hard to understand. Stop being a cum dumpster, go get on the pill, condoms are like .50 in pretty much any gas station. There are an unending amount of ways to keep from getting pregnant so that you don't have to get an abortion. But, if you you're old enough to fuck, you're old enough to deal with the outcome. If that outcome means you're going to have a baby, welp..thats the outcome

this isn’t something that can be discussed because both sides arent even talking about the same thing

one is speaking about body autonomy, which is good
other is speaking about not killing babies, which is also good

youd be much better served to put your claws down, and start discussing and negotiating what ypur states abortion law should look like. the harder you pull the harder they pull. compromise. pick a number of weeks.

Still early but if you give people the choice of Money vs Dead babies. Money wins.

Democrats skeptical SCOTUS will save them in November

The day after Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg died, Democratic donors poured more than $30 million into Democratic campaigns and groups through ActBlue, shattering its own one-day fundraising records.

In the 23 hours after POLITICO reported a draft Supreme Court opinion that would overturn Roe v. Wade, ActBlue took in just $9 million — just a small uptick from the days prior.

The modest totals this week, based on a POLITICO analysis of the ActBlue donation tracker, are an early sign that Democrats can’t count on abortion to single-handedly turn around a midterm cycle that’s already trending badly for them. Interviews with more than a dozen Democratic pollsters and strategists Tuesday detailed a scramble within the party to parse how the seismic disclosure might affect base enthusiasm and reshape messaging ahead of the midterms — now that a theoretical threat has become real.

There is broad consensus that a ruling overturning Roe would help Democrats in some districts, potentially reducing their losses by drawing in suburban women who backed them in 2018. But few believe it would be enough to offset the brutal midterm environment and President Joe Biden’s sagging approval ratings.

One Democratic pollster, granted anonymity to discuss the issue candidly, acknowledged that the issue “will help at the margins,” but “to hold the House or Senate, we need inflation to go away.”

the irony here is i was with my ex for 5 years and i canned her for the above reasons lol

My wife is the only person to have ever made me bleed. Broke my nose :lol:

I knew she was the one at that point.

I'd put my money on my wife beating the shit outta mitchthebitch.

she was bipolar and i was tired of being her therapist.

i mean she was 14 years younger and way out of my league. it was fun. love her but…too much energy that wasnt worth it. sometimes the best fix is to just cut the anchor lol

Ew. 14 years younger?

Fuck that. I could hardly stand chicks my own age. Always dated and eventually married an older chick. Just 3 years older. Nothing cray

Ya, it's a better measure of compatibility than just buying and importing a Pinoy bride fatfuck

You got beat up by a girl, and that was your signal that she was 'the one'

So when did you realize your love of the cuck lifestyle?

You should just go back to calling me 'boy'

When are you going to share with your kid that your wife didn't die from COVID. But she killed herself to get away from your fat, lying ass?

Back