The truth about UVA (lol onibushi) He did steal the PS2 and PDA

I cracked one of my teeth on the drive down to uva5. I was a bit shy about it and didn't talk much. Sorry if I came off that way.

he slept in the closet in our room and his mother came in to "inspect" and found me/hoo turning the bath tub into a 300 beer cooler with non stop runs to the ice machine....what an amazing weekend :(

He brought his MOM to the LAN?

Oh god that's funny... :lol:

I went to the room once, and it was after 4 of us went to some fast food place near the hotel. I remember no such food ordering.

Was that after McDonald's? I think you gave me a beer from your room, or it might have been someone else's room.

I cracked one of my teeth on the drive down to uva5. I was a bit shy about it and didn't talk much. Sorry if I came off that way.

you were a pretty big douche at UVA6/TWE too

you stole asharru's seat and he and fitty almost beat your ass

then you sat there hunched over like a pear, watched anime with closed head phones, and talked to nobody

nice try on the excuse though

seriously, this shit is like 5 years old. get the fuck over it you whiny bitches.

Oni stole a fucking PS2, I stole a folding chair, and you guys consider it a warcrime. Wah.

seriously, this shit is like 5 years old. get the fuck over it you whiny bitches.

Oni stole a fucking PS2, I stole a folding chair, and you guys consider it a warcrime. Wah.

If it made any sense people probably would. The room was mostly empty and you move someone's stuff to sit there? :shrug:

for some reason it seems like people don't like you triple

we need to work on your image

i'd be happy to help reinvent you

There was like, a laptop bag or something on the table. I just thought it was the person next to me who was setting up. Why would I knowingly steal someones seat?

Yea you can argue I didn't give it up, but I can argue ash could have just asked nicely instead of coming up to me in a drunken rage and screaming at me.

There was like, a laptop bag or something on the table. I just thought it was the person next to me who was setting up. Why would I knowingly steal someones seat?

Yea you can argue I didn't give it up, but I can argue ash could have just asked nicely instead of coming up to me in a drunken rage and screaming at me.

i think you should have waited and asked around until you got confirmation it was no one's seat

you know the smart, sensible, mature thing to do

the drunken rage was well justified

And just like Hitler, triple is subject to a lot of revisionism it seems.

Tell us about those baseball tickets triple, I'm sure history will redeem you.

should have just gotten drunk and raged back at him. Its not like he was going to do anything at a fucking NERD LAN. LOLOL SARCA LGBR.

Back