Palin Backed Abstinence Only Sex Education

so? you mean teens have sex even if you teach abstinence? no shit. what a bolt of lightning. Did someone get cnn on this?

The only people who think sex-ed should be taught in a school are parents who are too afraid to talk with their own kids. People like those probably shouldn't have kids.. catch 22, actually..

I mean, think about it - when I have kids, id rather talk it over with them than some douchebag physical education teacher.

Living in ignorance is no solution but that doesn't mean the state needs to step in. I think theres a happy medium here no one is exploring..

I love how people actually think that any Republican will care. They've been listening to their party preach morals in public and doing all kinds of nasty in private for decades now.

That's because this is something the FAMILY, not schools and government, are responsible for.

When trash cant control their own teens' behavior, we shouldnt rush to remedy the problem with government programs and government funding. This is the responsibilty of church, family, community.

This girl wouldnt have gotten pregnant if it wasn't for evil.

Evil secular, liberal society confusing her with its mixed messages. This boy will be forced to marry this sweet young white christian girl who was guilty of nothing but being human. It doesn't change anything. Mistakes happen.

A little teen pregnancy serves as a reminder that god loves and forgives us.

Praise Jesus, amen.

Parents legislating fundamental parental responsibility onto the shoulders of schools: awesome

Because I know I want some cunty bitch in her 60s, telling my kid, in a class of 30, not personally, all about the facts o life.

The only people who think sex-ed should be taught in a school are parents who are too afraid to talk with their own kids. People like those probably shouldn't have kids.. catch 22, actually..

I mean, think about it - when I have kids, id rather talk it over with them than some douchebag physical education teacher.

Living in ignorance is no solution but that doesn't mean the state needs to step in. I think theres a happy medium here no one is exploring..

Humans sexually reproduce. It's arguably the most important bodily function of humans when considering the furthering of the human race. We mainly study human biology in our biology classes, since that's obviously where our interest mostly lies. And so I wonder why you don't want human sexuality taught in schools when it's most of the most important aspects of being human. Seems kind of retarded to me.

And for the record my parents have never been squeamish about talking about sex. They've never lied about it. When I was probably about 5 or 6 (definitely no older), I remember asking about it and my mom explained exactly (obviously a short version) what happens. But would you know it, she's not against schools teaching about human sexuality. She thinks it's an incredibly important biological process that affects all of our society. So I guess long story short...your first paragraph is retarded.

The dirt they're trying to dig up on Palin is not going to stick. Compared to the Clinton's it's nothing. The press is just making a big deal out of it because that's their job.

what does any of this have to do with her ability to perform the duties of the vice president?

Back