Places that I would never visit:

i've learned that ptavv browses wikipedia but still doesnt know the difference between bison and buffalo

I know that bison are commonly known as American buffalo despite being very different than water buffalo and African buffalo.

I know that bison are commonly known as American buffalo despite being very different than water buffalo and African buffalo.

FYI fancy cat will be here with his AF buddies during the week versus on a weekend. think its like july 22-24 or something. I'll only be able to meet up with them for a drink or something.

i have reordered your classifications based on actual facts versus baseless opinions from an individual with a sub-par iq (low 70s)

My measured IQ according to Mensa is 133. How intelligent do I need to be in order to be eligible to my opinion according to the esteemed internet person "Eggi"?

FYI fancy cat will be here with his AF buddies during the week versus on a weekend. think its like july 22-24 or something. I'll only be able to meet up with them for a drink or something.

yeah, i talked to him on aim

i ain't going to be able to get up there during the middle of the week

And you know that high fructose corn syrup is the cat's ass for nutritional excellence.

And you won the Pulitzer prize for literature.

And the Nobel Prize for chemistry.

And the slalom, GS and super G in three Olympiads.

And unlike me, your parents haven't bought you anything since you were 5.

Cliffs: You > me

I guess that's what I'm saying.

What the fuck?

I am not of injun blood, so i guess I am better than you, but I don't know what the rest of that stuff means.

Absent, please rate my potential numerically on a 1-10 scale.

I don't recall my exact genetic background, but it breaks down something like this:
Irish (~50%)
English (~30%)
Polish (~10%)
Native American (~10%)
Other (whatever the margin of error is)

I suspect that I have some Scandinavian blood (which may be how my ancestors wound up in Poland,) but not from within the past ~10 generations.

I just got back from visiting Seattle and the peninsula on NW Washington state. It was friggin' amazing.

Back