Roof technology

shocker..midge is fagging up another thread with his retardation.

*new thread* PLAS IS BEING MEAN TO ME

whata cunt

does creating a new unfunny, awkward thread every day that only reaches 2 pages because you you take up >50% of the total posts qualify as content? And the only replies you get are people trying to explain how fucking pathetic you are?

That kind of content?
Because chrom, im fairly confident, could accomplish this feat too but chooses not to. Probably because hes had friends before and understands socializing

Yeah he couldn't provide a thread as I asked for, that's why after banging his gums for multiple posts he suddenly STFU and crawled back into his hole. He can't do it. And neither can you, you miserable whiny little bitch.

well u sure as fuck won't be finishing the day off by eating any pork products over there in the islamic terror empire of dubai

Haha oh this post again. Not even gonna bother with it, at this stage you can't be serious, or this is just epic dumbassery. Hi 5.

If we just built houses with 2ft thick stone walls and metal roofs with 3ft overhangs, we'd never have to waste time repairing anything

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

In Mazatlan they don't even have a paid fire fighting force. Wood? Who builds their houses with wood? Wood would blow right off the foundation with our hurricanes, let alone fire. Our jungles burn and stop on their own.
Brick, Block, and concrete doesn't burn or blow away easy.

Why do I have to create threads on this forum for you?

You really are a dick.

You don't have to and you don't want to. You just prefer to come here and whine like a little girl about what others post. Enjoy yourself buddy, let your hair down, the world's your oyster and so on.

I need to freshen up the insulation in our roof but i don't know if i want to get the normal fiberglass matting you roll out or have it blown in. Blown in looks like it would be way easier, but people keep saying the R rating on the roll out matting is better

You don't have to and you don't want to. You just prefer to come here and whine like a little girl about what others post. Enjoy yourself buddy, let your hair down, the world's your oyster and so on.

dude shut the fuck up and go truck some shit or something. nobody wants to read your bitchy little ass. We get it. You live a fecal fueled fantasy life with sand niggers washing your dishes and mopping your floors. If it's so great, then get the fuck out of the forum for a game you don't play where you constantly reinforce reasons for people to not like you. In short, get fucked.

dude shut the fuck up and go truck some shit or something. nobody wants to read your bitchy little ass. We get it. You live a fecal fueled fantasy life with sand niggers washing your dishes and mopping your floors. If it's so great, then get the fuck out of the forum for a game you don't play where you constantly reinforce reasons for people to not like you. In short, get fucked.

"fecal fueled fantasy"
Nice

Midge.. midge.. midge...

I only 'whine' about your posts. Do you see my criticising anyone else's posts?
You seem upset that I've called you out, about how you have to prove yourself to everyone, all the time.

I can see that it is a huge insecurity you have, and that your ego controls you.

I've been on this forum for over 20 years. I played the game it is named after.

On that, why are you here?

Midge.. midge.. midge...

I only 'whine' about your posts. Do you see my criticising anyone else's posts?
You seem upset that I've called you out, about how you have to prove yourself to everyone, all the time.

I can see that it is a huge insecurity you have, and that your ego controls you.

I've been on this forum for over 20 years. I played the game it is named after.

On that, why are you here?

20 years is a long time to be a whiny bitch and not post anything worthwhile. You still looking for that thread?

I'm not looking for anything Midge... why would I? Go searching for it yourself if you feel the need.

Look how your posts have 'added value' to this thread. Just another one you have derailed.

You really are popular.

Now come back and tell us how popular you are.

Why are you here midxe, is it because the of sewer vents in the pictures?

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 58
User Name Posts
Mitchdubai 13
Chrom 8
Plasmatic 7
StapleMammal1 5
Edofnor 5
Brasstax 4
Pagy 3
JuggerNaught 2
SeVeReD 2