I'm a winner and I'm a real nice guy dont take it from me

Goshin

GriftKing
Veteran XX
Check me out i'm a winner!

blog post

Lovin the new job. Set my own schedule and everything. Lots of driving, getting a fuck awesome tan but it's a little farmers tan and the left arm is darkest due to said driving.

Seeing some nice tranquil places though around central texas. Lakes and shit.
car has no AC so that blows, and the fucking wind that has been plaguing us for months still hasn't let up. Which means my hair looks goofy, my ear drums sometimes hurt, and getting tossed around on the road and on roofs is ...fun.

fucking wind ruined my rowing stuff too. FUCK YOU WIND
also flash fires and blah blah blah

bring the rain, bring the pain

thuper duper

ya phantred, just like the 15th largest city in america, and like the 8th too or something

and uh, some beautiful ass fucking lakes stretching from austin north 2 hours

plus theres something to be said for nearly desert scrub and oaky hills and a steady 87 degree breeze with a big sky kinda view

I'm a winner and when i get knocked down i get up again and again and again
you dont like it, well you can go home

thuper duper

ya phantred, just like the 15th largest city in america, and like the 8th too or something

and uh, some beautiful ass fucking lakes stretching from austin north 2 hours

plus theres something to be said for nearly desert scrub and oaky hills and a steady 87 degree breeze with a big sky kinda view

I lived in central texas for over 18 years.

I spent WAY over 330 hours on texas lakes last summer alone.

You are dumb.

eh, i dunno man
i think the content of my threads is pretty consistent
little history, little science, little space, lotta drinking, lotta talkin about feelings and shit

some insurance chatter but you guys apparently dont care about the largest institution that allows the world to work

what is TW except one big blog spot?
some people post news, some people post about themselves

some people just post

look at yourself. You're a winner. You're number one dont you ever forget. You look good today man. Go out there and show them who's boss

(tranquil as in driving for 90 miles with nothing but a few cars you pass, scrub, and beautiful sky bro)

edit: why you hate me dude?

Last edited:
no, that's i35w between ft worth and waco

I have to drive it every holiday

hour and a half of boring + mesquite trees is not tranquil

Back