Serious thoughts on Mccain/Palin [Wall-o-Text, Tard Magnet, Irons]

Wow....he collected all his personal opinions, that he has already posted easily 300 times each, and reposted them in one convenient location. This makes it far easier to ignore his posts when he does it in one place.

Thanks for being so thoughtful.

Wow....he collected all his personal opinions, that he has already posted easily 300 times each, and reposted them in one convenient location. This makes it far easier to ignore his posts when he does it in one place.

Thanks for being so thoughtful.

Frankly, i'm just mirroring what Republicans with spines have the balls to say.

Feel free to address the points made in the OP. :shrug:

Or keep flaming...

So TseTse are you black or not? why do you choose to ignore the question?

Are you ashamed to be black? Are you a liar? What real policy shit do you do?

Why do you chose to be so secretive, even over vague things such as your race that matter little? Could it be you are insecure and ashamed of your own kind?

Frankly, i'm just mirroring what Republicans with spines have the balls to say.

Feel free to address the points made in the OP. :shrug:

Or keep flaming...

Nah, I am just going to follow your lead. Refuse to address facts, repeat the same things over and over again without supporting citations, and simply ignore anyone who does not agree with me.

Debate: The TseTse Method.

Why do you chose to be so secretive, even over vague things such as your race that matter little? Could it be you are insecure and ashamed of your own kind?

??

Nah, I am just going to follow your lead. Refuse to address facts, repeat the same things over and over again without supporting citations, and simply ignore anyone who does not agree with me.

Debate: The TseTse Method.

You can try to deflect the truth by flaming me, but you're the one running away.

I address arguments made and address facts presented (when related to topic)

????

????

?????

No, you consistently do not.

This is yet another lie from you.

i NEVER respond to people's arguments and facts! :lol:

(you still havent said a thing about the topic other than to flame)

(apparently im not the one around here who is scared, ashamed, etc)

So what? You want the massive republican TW demographic to come out and agree with you? What are you trying to accomplish with this ridiculous, multi-colored thread?

TseTse 38
Tanelorn 12
KittyCat 10
FngrBANG 8
hardluck 5
absent 5
SniperWhôre 3
TooSmoothe 2
juzfugen 1
SharpShooter 1
Lemon 1
HomeSlice 1
Jislan 1
Vanster 1
disclaimer226 1
fartiusstinkius 1
buize 1
ThrillKillKulT 1
-=TTC=-Serpreme 1
Rilke 1

Aka: Shut the fuck up. No one cares fagot.

i see nobody has the balls to read it and respond to the points made.

I'd wager that a good amount of people here have read through many of your political posts, possibly even this one. It's not so much that people are scared to read and respond and more that they are just tired of reading the same crap over and over. Posting OFN is practically a bannable offense on here and that's what your posts feel like after the 50th time.

To those of us interested in politics and well versed with blogs from both ends of the political spectrum (DKos, HuffPo, Red State, Politico, etc.) your posts are just a regurgitation of talking points and content from those sites. But unlike some of bloggers there, you don't bring anything new to the table. That guy breaking new juicy tidbits straight from a McCain/Palin rally? That might be worth reading. But by the time it hits TW through you, it's already old fucking news. Those of us who care already know where to get it from fresher sources and everyone else likely don't give a damn. It'd be a different matter if you actually dug up local shit that is timely, UNIQUE and relevant, but that have sadly not been the case so far.

Your other problem is that you don't seem to understand (or maybe you just don't care) that the hardcore, uncompromising partisans from either side are already entrenched in their opinions and prejudices by now. You're certainly not going to have any luck converting the Molims and Sniperwhores at this junction, barring a last minute revelation that McCain dug up their grannies and shat in their mouth. But, look...those of us who agree with your opinions (at least after you stopped sucking McCain's cock) are not going to give you the debate you so desperately want either. After all, if we agree, what's there to argue about?

If your posts are designed to draw flames so you can call people idiots in return, I'd say you have been wildly successful so far. If that's how you get your jollies, then more power to you. But, if you're actually trying to drive real debates, on fucking TW of all places, then you really should have known better.

Cliffs: STFU

So what? You want the massive republican TW demographic to come out and agree with you? What are you trying to accomplish with this ridiculous, multi-colored thread?

Fair question.

I simply challenged any remaining Bush/Mccain defenders to address the points.

Personally, i'd rather discuss the points in the OP and perhaps dig into the ironies of them. But if trolls and morons want to just have a circus, that's entertaining to. :shrug:

To those of us interested in politics and well versed with blogs from both ends of the political spectrum (DKos, HuffPo, Red State, Politico, etc.) your posts are just a regurgitation of talking points and content from those sites. But unlike some of bloggers there, you don't bring anything new to the table.

I appreciate your "stfu lecture" and intention, but perhaps instead of swinging at me you should have checked your assumptions and perhaps actualy read what you responded to. Su me for stirring discussion.

If you are so "well versed" in what's going on, you'd realize... the irony (and boy is there a lot of irony here).

And no, i'm not gonna stfu... and will laugh off the pretentious shit.

(and i find it hilarious when folks whine about stirring up discussion)

Last edited:
TseTse 40

As long as you keep your political retardation to one easily avoidable thread, the whole board will be a happier place.

Back