Kurayami, how old were you when you lost your virginity?

Yes Reno cause its cool for him to post my school location but doing a 1 min google search of his school is creepy.

Shut up Reno
onoes please don't e-stalk me too Jason Kotz (you creepy fuck)

why don't you try being an adult and be mature about things like this

I didn't notice you mentioning how creepy it was to post my info, but of course posting his is "creepy". (buzzword this year huh?)

Fuck off hypocritical faggot.

If rules on this forum aren't enforced equally then don't call me out when I do the same thing back.

I didn't notice you mentioning how creepy it was to post my info, but of course posting his is "creepy". (buzzword this year huh?)

Fuck off hypocritical faggot.

If rules on this forum aren't enforced equally then don't call me out when I do the same thing back.
I never posted someone else's personal info, nor have I condoned it, nor have I attempted to find any in an attempt to...accomplish whatever it is you think you can accomplish by doing so. Thus, I am not a hypocrite for calling you a creepy stalker son of a bitch who needs to grow up.

Then why didn't you post that in the other threads complaining about this injustice. There were many that amassed on the front page about my personal info or even earlier in the thread when Kurayami posted my info?

You didn't thus you are hypocritical, don't bullshit me reno.

KittyCat is the username of Jason Kotz of Chicago Illinois and he claims to be "literally genius" and a "pimp" at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

About KittyCat

Biography
literally genius
Interests
being a pimp
Occupation
student

Then why didn't you post that in the other threads complaining about this injustice. There were many that amassed on the front page about my personal info or even earlier in the thread when Kurayami posted my info?

You didn't thus you are hypocritical, don't bullshit me reno.
I have not seen what you're referring to. Thus, go fuck yourself.

KittyCat is the username of Jason Kotz of Chicago Illinois and he claims to be "literally genius" and a "pimp" at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
He does not go to our fine institution. He graduated from Northern Illinois University with a degree in economics.

I go to U of I now.

Why did Kurayami suddenly disappear from this thread? :rofl:

You do not because you are not in the U of I directory and you would have asked me to hang out 100 times already and you sent me a PM saying you don't actually go here.

I just realized I've been confusing Lemon with Yellow for like a year. Who the fuck is Lemon?

I was 14 when I lost my front virginity to this big fat chick

I was 5 when I lost my back virginity to various family members it is really hard to say who entered me first.

Back