The LOL_CONFIG

Not true.

I don't need a script, and when my "Mouse hand" is warmed up, I can hit it, 60% of the time.

And Soldevi, I totally NJ'ed in a LT pu on HB the other day. It was very successful. :-D
so nofix's claim that it doesn't work every time is false because you miss 40% of the time?

okay then...

Not true.

I don't need a script, and when my "Mouse hand" is warmed up, I can hit it, 60% of the time.

And Soldevi, I totally NJ'ed in a LT pu on HB the other day. It was very successful. :-D

i don't get it. i said it was too random. it works, but it's inconsistent. scripted, or not.

also, i don't really believe you. post a demo of you hitting it 6 out of 10 times.

yeah, that happens, just a regular nonreg

I remember one time in duel mod someone threw a nade at me, then shot a disc at me which seemed to hit the nade, then a split second later I was mysteriously engulfed in a disc explosion. apparently the disc never hit the nade and actually ma'd me.

Hello perhaps you can show me some light. I'm trying to put online a dedicated tribes server. I have it running on my network locally, but i have not been successful publishing it online. Perhaps you can help.

Is there a reason? Do you work for GG or something?

No, I don't work for GG. I just wanted it for personal reasons.

Can you state what you're looking for in a way that requires less of me looking through dead links?

Any art related to the Tribes/Starsiege IP.

What I already have: Anything that came on the SS, T1 & T2 CDs, various other things. I'll copy what I have tonight and host it for others to look at. Then others can post anything they find.

give your server box a static ip (or start the dhcp range with your server ip and plug the server into port 1) and forward the ports you want to go through the router

Last edited:
Back