More Movies You Should (or Shouldn't) See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_%26_Company

Oliver_poster.jpg

my 3yo been stuck on this lately.

This fucking song has been burned into my brain. I cant get it out. Fuck You Billy Joel.

Why?

How come you aren't showing your kid Friday the Thirteenth, Alien and Anal Pumpers 15?

Do you also withhold caffeine?

Why?

How come you aren't showing your kid Friday the Thirteenth, Alien and Anal Pumpers 15?

Do you also withhold caffeine?

Are you honestly comparing The Goonies with Friday the 13th, and Alien?

Are you a woman? Are you mid transition? There has to be a reason for your emotionally charged thought process.

no need to ask if you are a mysogynist and transphobe if that is the best you can do for an insult

You guys are the ones crowing about how watching chechclear as 10 year old kids did you more good than harm and wasn't that the good old days, what a load of shit

no need to ask if you are a mysogynist and transphobe if that is the best you can do for an insult

You guys are the ones crowing about how watching chechclear as 10 year old kids did you more good than harm and wasn't that the good old days, what a load of shit

:lol: you are a woman

How to Up your insult game:

He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.

I don't have kids but I have seen a few running around... Are movies really that bad compared to what they can potentially see on the streets, in schools or even just walking around walmart?

Children should very rarely watch movies, and even then only they were made in the 80s or prior. Special exception can be made for Mel Gibson movies if the kid is on good behavior.

Mortal Engines
In a post-apocalyptic world, cities ride on wheels and consume each other to survive.

I saw it a while back, it is so cheesy and corny but has good effects and CGI.
The premise is insane and it makes the whole thing pretty good fun.
One of those ones that is so bad, it is good.

Watch it when you have nothing better to do (and/or are stoned)

Mortal Engines
In a post-apocalyptic world, cities ride on wheels and consume each other to survive.

I saw it a while back, it is so cheesy and corny but has good effects and CGI.
The premise is insane and it makes the whole thing pretty good fun.
One of those ones that is so bad, it is good.

Watch it when you have nothing better to do (and/or are stoned)

I REALLY wanted to like this movie but it is dog shit; and I can watch bad (good) movies like Gleaming the Cube, Buckaroo Bonzai etc

I miss bad 80's movies.

Fucking THEY LIVE

I have a confession to make

I rewatched the Adam Project and I still think it's a good movie. Something about time travel that I like and I was able to overlook Ryan Reynolds being in it. The young Adam was the main character. Favorite line: are we gonna smoke this banana or what

On lists of the best time travel movies, Time Bandits is always near the top, but I tried and couldn't get past 15 minutes. Too fucking ghey

I should see Primer again. I always see a new detail I didn't see before

im trying to be more positive but a part of my soul hates each and every one of you that recommended adam project because good lord

In 1979, a group of young filmmakers set out to make an adult film in rural Texas, but when their reclusive, elderly hosts catch them in the act, the cast find themselves fighting for their lives.

IMDB rating of 6.9 - Nice.

Death Wish

Surprisingly right wing movie. 1970's NYC has crime everywhere. One decent family man is wronged and slowly turns into a vigilante killer.

Charles Bronson is great. I have not seen much with him but he seemed like a very normal person in interviews. The aesthetics of the movie are very 70s from the streets to the interiors.

The crime wave world it represents has a lot of parallels with our own.

Yeah, Death Wish was a great movie and Bronson was very in at that time. The TV show Baretta was good too, but the cockatoo stole every scene it was in :D

Back