Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

OMG look at this little girl Matt Gaetz is married to

Who is Matt Gaetzs wife Ginger Luckey? | The US Sun

kc-ginger-luckey-plat-v2-2.jpg

I mean if I was to marry this little girl I'd definitely be accused of being a pedo...
how does he get away with it?

Can you post these Matt Gaetz details. I never liked the guy but is he running a pedophile ring or something?

any 1 else feel kinda bad for amadeus's limited scope of the world and he inability to think critically?

No they need to be ridiculed and demonized. There will be no coming together until you
Be One Of Us.

LOL yeah the guy didn't vote Yes for a couple of useless bills that just create more government for no reason because we had human trafficking laws in place already, so he's definitely a human trafficking enabler good God
so... all 230 of the other republican reps did vote for a useless bill that just creates more government for no reason? is that what you're trying to convince me of?

5 year old legislative votes = active enabling

is it the 5 year old part that trips you up?

it signifies the passage of time not a child's age just fyi

so... all 230 of the other republican reps did vote for a useless bill that just creates more government for no reason? is that what you're trying to convince me of?

Matt Gaetz is the ONLY congressman that doesn't take ANY PAC money.
Let that shit sink in
The ONLY ONE

Just the truth. Hes not a paedo tho. His friend was in charge of keeping hot ass around them, fucked up and one of the girls lied about being 18.

Back