No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Laurie didn't pass all the tests, she was a narcissist spending all my money, and always looking for a Chad to cheat with. My GF of 2 years passes all these tests. That's why I'm still with her.

I've been saying No Body Graffiti for a long time, and now it's in a video.

In gaming news, makes sense for Valve to update their most popular game.

The thing is, games like CS:GO and Overwatch are based on head shots. People are training like crazy to get good. If you peak, you're dead. If you look around a corner, your dead. That because there are trainers that show people how to camp the corners. We'll see if the Tick changes make a difference. It's not fun being target practice for a bunch of corner campers.

I'll stay in the GTA V world for now. I've been grinding and I'm up to 10 million. Making money seems to be easy, yet people enjoy the grind.

Last edited:
I've seen loads of messages in-game about cheaters getting kicked from public sessions. Did something change in GTA?

2dulMip.jpg

NGFM b-day gift from R*?

Laurie didn't pass all the tests, she was a narcissist spending all my money, and always looking for a Chad to cheat with. My GF of 2 years passes all these tests. That's why I'm still with her.

I've been saying No Body Graffiti for a long time, and now it's in a video.

In gaming news, makes sense for Valve to update their most popular game.

The thing is, games like CS:GO and Overwatch are based on head shots. People are training like crazy to get good. If you peak, you're dead. If you look around a corner, your dead. That because there are trainers that show people how to camp the corners. We'll see if the Tick changes make a difference. It's not fun being target practice for a bunch of corner campers.

I'll stay in the GTA V world for now. I've been grinding and I'm up to 10 million. Making money seems to be easy, yet people enjoy the grind.
ur getting ur information from kids what were born with smart phones LOL
im glad ur extra chromosome made you look normal

eds a commy from colorado

talks a lot of shit about California but let's be real he's a mountain hippy / commie that pretends to drive an amc but has a busted down jag and gets stoned with his snowboarding buddies in a Subaru outback

I've seen loads of messages in-game about cheaters getting kicked from public sessions. Did something change in GTA?

2dulMip.jpg

NGFM b-day gift from R*?

Those messages are generated by modders in the session, nothing to do with Rockstar.
If Rockstar catches someone cheating the punishment the first time is a kick followed by 30 day ban and account wipe notification via email. Second time someone's caught is a perm.

Those messages are generated by modders in the session, nothing to do with Rockstar.
If Rockstar catches someone cheating the punishment the first time is a kick followed by 30 day ban and account wipe notification via email. Second time someone's caught is a perm.

Ah, so it's a leaving session message.

Ah, so it's a leaving session message.

Honestly not sure if it's just spam that the modder's menu can put out or if it's players the modder boots from the game.
The free menu I use has generally good protection against getting kicked or f'ed with but some of the pay to play menus are untouchable. If you're in public sessions you've probably seen the chat spam about getting 2 billion in in game money for $10 or other shit for pay.

Back