No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

I like House music, but this is like the Superbowl of EDM.
I listen to Groove Salad on SomaFM.
On Pandora I have an HVOB channel.
On Sirius/XM I listen to the Chill channel.

I'm taking Rhinorush777 when I get with the GF. It lasts about 4 days, then wears off. It makes my dick rock hard when we have sex. Younger kids will take it just to make it rock hard.
Rhino Rush 777 Male Sexual Enhancement Pill | Gear Adult
That site is legit, I buy 30 at a time to get a discount. Try a few and see if you like it.
The day after I take the RhinoRush, I take L-Arginine in the morning and each morning after to help keep it going.
Amazon.com: NOW Supplements, L-Arginine 1,000 mg, Nitric Oxide Precursor*, Amino Acid, 120 Tablets : Health Household

I seem to be doing better since I started working out. They say that exercising and losing weight helps the T-Level.

The Ultra feeds from yesterday were taken down. Bummer, I wanted to see the ending.
Here is the Saturday live feed.

Last edited:
Saturday night wasn't as good. The music started off like normal Ultra, but then turned into aggressive EDM with a higher tempo that I didn't care for. I was like, "What is this shit?" It's like speed metal.

So now I know, if I ever go down there to watch the show, it will be on Friday night.

Today was my Bday, I'm 59. I spent the entire day waxing the CX-30.
First I had to clay bar.
Amazon.com: IPELY 4 Pack 100g Car Clay Bar Auto Detailing Magic Clay Bar Cleaner for Car Wash Car Detailing Clean : Automotive
1st coat was with
Meguiars Flagship Premium Marine Wax, Boat Polish and Oxidation Remover - 32 Oz Bottle
2nd coat was with
Amazon.com: Soft99 Fusso Coat 12 Month Wax - Light Color : Automotive
This will last 1 year. Looks great.

The car covered up on the right is the Charger.

WaxCX30.JPG

And no, that's not PS. It's really the clouds and the trees.

Last edited:
I'm taking Rhinorush777 when I get with the GF. It lasts about 4 days, then wears off. It makes my dick rock hard when we have sex. Younger kids will take it just to make it rock hard.
Rhino Rush 777 Male Sexual Enhancement Pill | Gear Adult
That site is legit, I buy 30 at a time to get a discount. Try a few and see if you like it.
The day after I take the RhinoRush, I take L-Arginine in the morning and each morning after to help keep it going.
Amazon.com: NOW Supplements, L-Arginine 1,000 mg, Nitric Oxide Precursor*, Amino Acid, 120 Tablets : Health Household

I seem to be doing better since I started working out. They say that exercising and losing weight helps the T-Level.

The Ultra feeds from yesterday were taken down. Bummer, I wanted to see the ending.
Here is the Saturday live feed.
Guys...at this point it is elder abuse.

Back