[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

• Total voters
i dont remember what i said to uno to make him follow me from thread to thread trying to flex but its pretty fucking funny.

FMYvFLJVcAAZ_8l

the island will flip over...

That moment when we're all about to die because of a few psychopaths like Putin, Trump, Biden, Xi, Ursula and so on. Way to go, humans!

Man, what a gareat moment to be alive and witness the Great Reset of MAGA

Time to become fully retarded and support either side of this fucking madness conflict instead of just killing all politicians so we could create a new global regime based on science and culture!

Understanding that you don't want your country to fall, but handing out thousands of rifles to civilians willing to 'get in the fight' seems like guaranteeing massive levels of atrocities as everyone could be considered armed and a combatant.

Understanding that you don't want your country to fall, but handing out thousands of rifles to civilians willing to 'get in the fight' seems like guaranteeing massive levels of atrocities as everyone could be considered armed and a combatant.

Uh, it's pretty apparent that Russia already sees everyone as a combatant.

There's no right or left for now on, boys! It's us or them! Time to kill each other and swim in an ocean of human blood!!

That moment when we're all about to die because of a few psychopaths like Putin, Trump, Biden, Xi, Ursula and so on. Way to go, humans!

Man, what a gareat moment to be alive and witness the Great Reset of MAGA

Time to become fully retarded and support either side of this fucking madness conflict instead of just killing all politicians so we could create a new global regime based on science and culture!

lol why the fuck are you including Trump in all of this?

lol shut up pussy

I srsly hope Bezos is enjoying himself atm

6163f88f5ae4fe0018a757f5

Radiation peaks in Kiev.

Trump must be masturbating hard in an Reptilian orgy :hurry:

Back