[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

• Total voters

cael

Veteran XX
Not who do u think will win but whose side r u on ??

here's a helpful explainer if ur a fence sitter

Last edited:
i should have added israel, 2 americas (one for trump one for biden), canada, nato, and belarus as options im sorry i let u down

192.jpg

MIGA

neither, fuck them both

although i will say that ukraine is probably more corrupt now that the US/bidens/deep state/cia have their slimy claws deep into their business.

i'll take the women refugees of either one though.

I don't really care, I'm just holding onto Australasia. Got all my men in Indonesia and just biding my time.

neither, fuck them both

although i will say that ukraine is probably more corrupt now that the US/bidens/deep state/cia have their slimy claws deep into their business.

i'll take the women refugees of either one though.

dont forget ukraine helped biden steal the election so i assumed u would support putin our friend

imagine "picking a side" :lol: jfc

cael can you insert option #3: "dont give a fuck, don't need another war, gl ukraine and russia"

option 3 is to reee in the comments which i see u have found already

im part of the no Chewbacca crew

no limp wristed fence sitters here

It's funny/ridiculous because you didn't add USA/NATO side. For that reason, I'm not voting neither option.

BTW, euros are thanking your president for the sanctions. It's amazing, so amazing! It's gareat and so beautiful! For now on we'll be using Pfizer vaxes as fuel to cook our food :heart: MAGA :flag: AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

PS: It seems Putin didn't invade Ukraine yet, Cael...
Russia 1 - 0 Imperialist Cuckservatives from FOX News

;) #CommiesUnite

Back