who has the balls to host a lan?

what

:lol:

Taxi
You really need to look at a map sometime.

This might be even dumber than your assertion that Alaska is not the largest state (in fact, I'm pretty sure that you argued that Texas was larger because it looks larger than the AK inset on most maps.)

Make up some more shit you stupid fuckin moron.

And like I said already 20 times, "east coast" and "west coast" are general references.

Nobody calls Florida "the east coast" even though technically it's on the east coast.

Shut up now,

Make up some more shit you stupid fuckin moron.

And like I said already 20 times, "east coast" and "west coast" are general references.

Nobody calls Florida "the east coast" even though technically it's on the east coast.

Shut up now,

I've lived all up and down the east coast... Virginia, Georgia, Maryland, Delaware, PA, Florida, SC.. all have been considered east coast by the local population.. and generally everybody i've ever met that wasn't from the "east" has considered all those states plus more to be "east coast"

Ya know... y'all are fucking stupid as shit.

If you met someone in a bar and they said "Yeah, I'm from the east coast", nobody - and I don't give a fuck how much you idiot faggots cry about it - nobody would think that person is from Tennessee, or Florida.

And if the person said, "Well yeah, I'm from Florida", your reaction would be "Oh... when you said 'east coast' I thought you meant like New York or something..."

Enough with this.

Get a fuckin clue, go away.

THIS IS NOT THE EAST COAST, IDIOTS:
Florida_HighwaysandCities_Map.jpg

SMALLER THAN TEXAS, RETARDS:
alaska.jpg

I FOUNDED THE WEB STONERS BROADCAST NETWORK
I AM A GEOGRAPHY EXPERT

what you're trying to say is there's a socially-perceived difference between "im from the eastern US" and "im from the east coast", which perhaps is true.

what you're trying to say is there's a socially-perceived difference between "im from the eastern US" and "im from the east coast", which perhaps is true.

Not in my experience.. nobody that is actually on the atlantic seaboard would say "east coast" but rather just say "I'm from the east" then again, no toolbag says "I'm from the east" this isn't fucking 1870, we know where shit is.. most people when asked "Where are you from?" reply with "Oh i'm from *insert major city here* or *insert state name here if from a small town*"

Minor exclusion being people from fucking "Northern Virginia" who seemingly refuse to give city/town names when asked and rather just go with a broad geographical sense.

but its MORE THERE STATE OF MIND< LIKE VERMONT IS A MOUNTAIN STATE SO THATS LIKE THE ROCKIES TOO
Taxi is right.
I talked to somebody from Burlington that said that they were from the Rocky mountains even though they were 1,500 miles away.

Sort of like how Vegas is on the west coast.

Taxi is right.
I talked to somebody from Burlington that said that they were from the Rocky mountains even though they were 1,500 miles away.

Sort of like how Vegas is on the west coast.

See, if your life's travels consisted more than traveling from the basement to the refrigerator, with maybe the occasional foray over to the 7-11, you might actually know what I'm talking about.

Las Vegas is, by most people including people who live here, considered "West Coast". Is it cuz of location? Uh no. It's cuz of association, culture, and general social reference.

Fire up your other braincell, you can figure this out if you try.

Back