This is for you Trump voters.

Let's take some snap shots now.
CBS Clinton 197 Trump 193
CNBC Clinton 209 Trump 187 <--- The same
MSNBC Clinton 209 Trump 187 <--- They must be linked up
FOXNEWS Trump 222 Clinton 202 <--- Only major network that has it correct.

Fox ha sent even called GA... Wtf is the hold up?

Well we've done our part in the Gunshine State. It's up to the rest of you to make America great again.

Fox News just said the Clinton HQ looks like a wake. :lol:

thumb-1441626601656-hillary_crying-200x200.jpg

Well - my stupid fucking state of OR failed. I hate this place. I can't wait to move the fuck out. All you stupid fucks who think Portland is all that - don't bother. A bunch of stupid cunts who couldn't manage their way out of a paper bag.

This is so House of Cards style. Just invert Frank Underwood's affiliation. The party is not behind the guy. Reuniting the party will be an incredible journey.

Last edited:
Well - my stupid fucking state of OR failed. I hate this place. I can't wait to move the fuck out. All you stupid fucks who think Portland is all that - don't bother. A bunch of stupid cunts who couldn't manage their way out of a paper bag.

Who said that about Portland?

No one says that. Portland is full of crazy.

listen to this guy acting like this would be a bad thing

desperate logic for desperate folks

like an athiest pulling the what would jesus do bullshit in late innings

what's an athiest? tele, start sucking mah dick. get on it. start slobbing.

seriously, for realz, you're not a total retard like aids boy over there. i mean, convince me. win me over. i'm a registered independent. i voted romney. i voted W his first run. but trump wtf? and don't even e-mail/benghazi that shit -- that's just par for the course for any politician. A massive fuck-you to the establishment isn't something I want to take a chance on. Is this merely all that this is?

Back