Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

As the only TW member in Gaetz' district.

Hes a megalomaniacal chud.

I say we give the big ego American First peps a try
It is time to hit back hard at the left driving America into the dirt
better than limp lindsey RINOs

Matt Gaetz sets the standard for how to talk to the left...

Reporter: Is it safe to say that, based off your comments, you're suggesting that these women at these abortion rallies are ugly and overweight?

Gaetz: Yes.

Reporter: What do you say to people who think those comments are offensive?

Gaetz: Be offended.

He's married now. Prolly settle down a bit; not too much I hope.

Last edited:
It's largely just gay stuff. Gay men have a big issue with molesting kids if you look at the stats. Victims are much more likely to become gay and abusers themselves. It really is how they reproduce.

Even if they are not gay, it's like one even that echos through generations and multiple children. Take the Biden family for example, the whole family has weird sexual issues, to the point where you say it's part of their family culture. I'm sure something happened to Joe when he was young to drive this. It was probably just one perverted Biden family member who's already dead from old age that got the ball rolling through generations of family.

I'd be great
I'd roast woke companies and target abortion people with my laws
I'd cut tax and end regulations

I say we give the big ego American First peps a try
It is time to hit back hard at the left driving America into the dirt
better than limp lindsey RINOs

Matt Gaetz sets the standard for how to talk to the left...

He's married now. Prolly settle down a bit; not too much I hope.

Just because I agree with a lot of the shit he says doesnt make him any less of a chud. He'd sell his wife if it had value for his political career. But then again I naturally assume all politicians would do the same.

Lmg19GA.gif

List of people who have acknowledged that being the only person in congress to vote against an anti human trafficking bill is kind of suspicious:

<></>

well, if it's okay to believe that someone might be a pedo for doing that, then it's okay to think someone might be a pedo for defending pedos too :shrug:

we've come full circle.

a vote 5 years ago is active enabling according to the set that contains amadeus

seems a bit hysterical

reddit makes more sense when you accept that every subreddit's content is curated by furries and groomers even something like r/trump would be run by furries or groomers trying to exploit an audience

In the modern world, technology has given those who stay inside the most an advantage in social influence since they spend the most time online. The highest level of this are autistic people, who have an amazingly high rate of being trans or furry.

Our society is pressuring everyone to become increasingly more socialized, while our social culture is being influenced by the mentally ill.

Uncle Ted tried to warn us:
k93aYfw.jpg

reddit makes more sense when you accept that every subreddit's content is curated by furries and groomers even something like r/trump would be run by furries or groomers trying to exploit an audience

you know, when you post lines from houston, you actually start to seem cool.

Notorious UK trans surgery clinic closes up shop, but its not all good news

...It is not all good news, of course. While the investigation that led to this decision criticized Tavistock for rushed and sloppy methods, it did not condemn or oppose giving children puberty blockers outright.

Instead, the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust will be shuttering Tavistock by spring—and it will be replaced by “new regional centres” that will “ensure the holistic needs” of patients are met. The NHS believes the problem is that the demand for trans treatments is leading to a reduction in the quality of care—they are not yet condemning the idea that sex changes for young people is care to begin with....

Back