diablo 3

Grats to them on world first. I watched the final run and the mechanics of that fight are laughably easy and the only difficult part of it, and all of D3 inferno is making sure you have enough gear to not get roflstomped - that and praying to RNG gods that you don't get a horrible elite pack makeup. Awesome game. Again, why are people still playing this so much?

edit: apparently they aren't even world first lol https://twitter.com/#!/Bashiok

Last edited:
Grats to them on world first. I watched the final run and the mechanics of that fight are laughably easy and the only difficult part of it, and all of D3 inferno is making sure you have enough gear to not get roflstomped - that and praying to RNG gods that you don't get a horrible elite pack makeup. Awesome game. Again, why are people still playing this so much?

edit: apparently they aren't even world first lol https://twitter.com/#!/Bashiok

Acually he's not entirey sure if they were world first or not, either way they're world first in actually having played the game without completely cheesing all the content or skipping everything.

so first time i feel like logging in and farming in forever

and d3s down?

the fuck

never plan on playing on tuesday mornings

for all their experience in running online games, they have ridiculously long maintenance and update downtimes.

thhats the thing. i havent been able to stomach more than 5 minutes.

i woke up early, actually felt like doing a siegebreaker run or something...

...and it was down

The entire game is just getting through the Elites and Champions. The actual bosses are fucking easy as shit. Belial is the only challenge.

Last edited:
Last edited:
+ Attack Speed bonus values on weapons and armor have been reduced by 50%

This change does not apply to quivers

High-end items (items level 61-63) will now drop in all Acts of Inferno and Acts III and IV of Hell difficulty

The new approximate drop rates are as follows:
Hell - Act III and Act IV
iLvl 61: 9%
iLvl 62: 1.9%
iLvl 63: 0%
Inferno - Act I
iLvl 61: 17.7%
iLvl 62: 7.9%
iLvl 63: 2.0%
Inferno - Act II
iLvl 61: 18.6%
iLvl 62: 12.4%
iLvl 63: 4.1%
Inferno - Act III and Act IV
iLvl 61: 24.1%
iLvl 62: 16.1%
iLvl 63: 8.0%

Here's what most people care about.

Elemental Arrow
Skill Rune – Nether Tentacles
Tentacles will now only hit each target once

Haha. Well that pretty much obliterates 90% of Demon Hunters out there. Saw it coming, but that's going to suck considering most of the rest of the skills are pretty much garbage.

Back