Mass Effect 2

It is funny, when I saw it at the end, I totally thought it was the star/sun that Tali talks about.

Spoiler

Yeah I felt it might be the Dark Energy business that Tali was on about, especially as if you go into the star in the Quorian migrant fleet system, you get a bleep like there is a mission there but there isn't, like I said earlier.

But then the fact it changes colour makes me just think its a bit like the 'God' planet in Solaris, reacting to your emotions.

Last edited:
Got some questions....
Where's the best place to buy new armor "accoutrement"? I really wanna buy that Special Forces type helmet that Shepherd is wearing in the beginning.

There is a little mouthpiece and electronic HUD helmet in the standard wardrobe items in the Captains Cabin, gives you +10% headshot damage I think.

I am thinking of a little side bar, not in the club. I am guessing it is on Illium then... I just know it is the asari/krogan mix. She is a bad ass character.

I know who you're talking about. All she talks about is sex, 90% of the conversation options involve sex no matter what you select.

Yeah I felt it might be the Dark Energy business that Tali was on about, especially as if you go into the star in the Quorian migrant fleet system, you get a bleep like there is a mission there but there isn't, like I said earlier.

Spoiler

But there is nothing ever specifically said about it, so what the fuck do I know.

I know who you're talking about. All she talks about is sex, 90% of the conversation options involve sex no matter what you select.

Yeah, when you go back to her after talking the first time she says something like "No sex right now, just cleaned up the bar." Made me laugh.

There is a little mouthpiece and electronic HUD helmet in the standard wardrobe items in the Captains Cabin, gives you +10% headshot damage I think.

Yeah I saw that but I'm looking for the one Shepherd wears in the prologue, also used by Blue Suns and Eclipse mercs.

But then the fact it changes colour makes me just think its a bit like the 'God' planet in Solaris, reacting to your emotions.

I'm pretty sure it's not THAT star. They never say where IM is, but you're not supposed to know I assume.

He's the Illusive Man, not the Elusive Man. So it's not that he's hard to find, it's just that he doesn't even exist (he's an AI).

i was going to hold off on getting ME2 for the 360 until I beat the first one....but I won a twitter contest from Direct2Drive and could pick any game for free..so got ME2.......just started playing last night...so far, i'm not sold on the controls.

i was going to hold off on getting ME2 for the 360 until I beat the first one....but I won a twitter contest from Direct2Drive and could pick any game for free..so got ME2.......just started playing last night...so far, i'm not sold on the controls.

What don't you like about them?

Also take him to the Citadel for the BESTEST reaction

Guard: Security was increased to prevent the risk of a Geth infiltration
Legion: Geth do not infiltrate.
Guard: Sir, please mute your service mech.
Legion: Correction: Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.

:rofl: that owns

He's part AI part human. Like if Joker and EDI had a kid.

Ok, but wait. If you can put someone like Shepard back together, or grow a Krogan in a tube then you can probably make a human body with a robot brain.

Back