CLOSED BETA Information

Colosus said:
Well right now the people that have played tribes before aren't attending at all. So why not open it up?

I am not attending so fill my spot...

It somtimes is just to much to ask..

Your telling me the only way I can get into Beta is to go pre-Order $$$$$$$ Chu Ching,

then sign up for a Lan party $$$$$$ Chu Ching,
thats 1500 miles away no matter if its east or west $$$$ Double Chu Ching.

If thats what Tribes is about you can keep it.

If you want experiance and mature testers then call on us.

The man has a point.

It really doesn't help the cause much to make the beta obtainable to, only, those who are more fortunate than others.

See it from their point of view.

They already have selected 100 testers they want. They will randomly select another 150 based on systems and age.

Further, they will want a few real Tribes players, but how can they be sure they will get them?

Why not have a giveaway at T-Ws?

From their point of view, they got a bunch of Tribes players hardcore enough to attend a LAN. Is is fair? Probably not, but life doesn't have to be fair. After all, video games are only available to those rich enough to buy the computer and the game, and that isn't fair.

you guys are missing the point entirely... why in the hell can the tribes community NOT fill a SoCal LAN?

are there not enough tribes fans?

if not.. then we NEED ppl from other games...

Doc Holliday said:
You would be correct. We all know how well you guys did at discovering and reporting bugs. ;)
i don't think it was a lack of discovering and reporting we did, but rather the opposite, an overwhelming amount. :p

Colosus said:
Well right now the people that have played tribes before aren't attending at all. So why not open it up?
this statement makes no sense to me
I've noticed several T1 and T2 players that are payed and attending

and some of us who where beta testers for one or the other.

Panda Star said:
this statement makes no sense to me
I've noticed several T1 and T2 players that are payed and attending

and some of us who where beta testers for one or the other.

He just means they haven't sold out yet (as perhaps had been hoped).

Back