CLOSED BETA Information

any AU dev organising the closed beta send outs? It be alot cheaper for them to send out beta cds to other Australians than from US to Australia

Fool said:
betaplea.jpg
lol

and i was just kidding

it would suck to see tribes all over the net, maybe thats the advantage of it not being as popular as doom and shit

WarMachine said:
Details, details Colusus

Why would they sue their own customers and put themselves on the same level as the RIAA? Everyone who cares enough to download a copy from a closed beta they didn't get into would buy the game anyway.
Yes. No chance that somebody who stole the closed beta would then steal the released game. I mean, we've all got morals here, right?

Thrax, did you read my question in the other thread about my beta acceptence?

Archaic said:
I have a question about that. I would really like to get a copy of beta, however I am not preordering the game, because me and some teammates won a tournament and all have free copies. I've been informed by the head of the tournament that Sierra has confirmed out mailing adresses and the such, so would I be able to get a copy of beta, although technically I didn't preorder?

Already pre-ordered (5 copies, EB games), but cant make it to Tribalwars.

So, 1% sounds good to me! I hear thrax has a thing for guys named Evita. :closet:

Last edited:
WAIT WAIT.

So you pre-order T:V at EB, then if your team wins the tourney you get it free?

:O

2 Copies of T:V for teh winnar!?

What is the estimated length of closed beta? This may have already been answered, but there's too many beta threads!

i think you forgot that the WoW beta is currently going. You need to delay this beta 6-8 months, and your release date accordingly.

i wonder, will there be some sort of main timeframe for people in small beta to gather up and play(like a 'group' effort)? I think that would be a good start. like 10ish est 7pst

Back