CLOSED BETA Information

Well, I can't make it to Tribal Wars(although I'd be glad to pre-order if that would help my cause), and the beta sign-up page is still broken(glares at Thrax), so it looks like I'm screwed.:mad:

As much as I'd love to be in the closed beta, I don't think it's worth the $1000 plane ticket to LA to get in. Hope you guys have a blast at Tribalwars, enjoy the beta.

FAAAAAAAAAaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk. Keep screwing the Canadians.

I have my receipt for my pre-order and I visit TribaWar (no "s" but it's close!!) everyday.. where's my closed beta!!??

<3

I thought there was a chance of getting into closed beta.. Guess I can settle for Open Beta later this summer. KICK SOME ASS CLOSED BETA TESTERS DO YOUR COMMUNITY PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS! FIX BUGS!

Somehow I think the TWs Closed beta release won't be for more than a week. Two at the most. Then Open Beta.

Reason: The only thing I can think of for doubling or tripling (at least) your invited playerbase is to stress test the server browser and mass test. I don't think that's going to take very long.

Hopefully they'll release it to open beta before FogieLAN, (28-29 July would be perfect for this, hint hint nudge nudge...) but if they don't it's not really a worldkiller deal. Thing is, even if they have two weeks of closed beta after TWs, there's the question of why they are going to have almost 2 months of open beta (August, September, release in October).

VaporTrail said:
Somehow I think the TWs Closed beta release won't be for more than a week. Two at the most. Then Open Beta.

Reason: The only thing I can think of for doubling or tripling (at least) your invited playerbase is to stress test the server browser and mass test. I don't think that's going to take very long.

Hopefully they'll release it to open beta before FogieLAN, (28-29 July would be perfect for this, hint hint nudge nudge...) but if they don't it's not really a worldkiller deal. Thing is, even if they have two weeks of closed beta after TWs, there's the question of why they are going to have almost 2 months of open beta (August, September, release in October).
Because maybe your estimations are wrong and the closed beta after TWS will be longer than 2 weeks.

betaplea.jpg

Possibly.

But even with 4 weeks of post-TWs closed beta (1250 people, or so...) it's a month of open beta, at least (could be longer if they release closer to Halloween). Somehow I doubt that the 1K people in post-TWs closed beta will find many bugs that the several thousand people clamoring for open beta cannot find just as well. The only serious thing that might go on with the large number of invitees post-TWs is balancing (and if it's not partially balanced by then it may be too late).

I'm kinda wondering if this isn't angling toward the first ever early game release.

DeadlyRabbit said:
Ok then, I can just plan to wait until open beta like 99% of the people here, I don't feel so left out this time around.

I can't wait...if I am not in closed beta, I will implode.

Don't make me play AC2 for another few months!! I need to do something productive with my life :p

Back