Racing game rig for PS5. What's good?

5fd12e0048a2590018262848

Fanatec Podium F1 or nothing at all. Pretty sure it's midget friendly also.
 kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe kill yourself midxe  

wat i like is how mitch knos he's so bad @ statistical analysis that he can't provide a data set w/ clear interpretation, so he insults the intelligence of the ppl 2 whom he would potentially b providing his fraudulent data set with convoluted and murky interpretation (if there's any interpretation @ all)

You wouldn't understand it anyway, aside from being a whiny little bitch you think Plasmatic's behaviour is that of a rational thinking non-moron, which puts you right up with Superderp in the dumb motherfuckers camp.
If you think its too complicated then you can just include an executive summary sheet as well as maybe a dashboard with your current rep trends with a simple green yellow red status indicator for each rep kpi

It's hilarious really. Even if I take the 27 reps I've received since this rep story started, and take out the 11 from Billybob spazzing out even more than usual because he's all riled up, the remaining 16 are split 10 green 6 red.

Cue retards like Superderp going "MRAAAAGHHH how is this possible?"

You're just gonna have to try harder Billybob, stop wasting time fixing up rusty old shit and pour some more -rep in my mouth :rofl:

mitch just b/c i sometimes + rep u doesn't mean u can count it as legit internet bux

u got interdebt up 2 ur eyeballs and that's not just b/c ur a midget

Still waiting on that graph with supporting data midxe.

Haha even if I take just the last 15 reps and exclude your severe retardation spazzout from last couple of days, there's still more green than red.

06YSVSf.png

Try harder. Come on Billybob, you can do it, reach for the stars :rofl:

I've deleted the names on the +rep to protect the identity of those that don't conform to the Mitch pile-on in case they're sensitive about it.

Also, look Mom, no Outlook :lol:

mitch, u should probly get logistics tips from plas since he's got a such a great program 4 rep stalking

u could upgrade from khartoum and work somewhere like monrovia or didcot

Back