Alec Baldwin just killed someone

Realistically, I don't think you're going to "check" it. I mean, is he required to remove each bullet and inspect them himself?

Either way, the rule is to treat every weapon as if it were loaded. He failed at that when he had it pointed it at someone, intentionally or not, and pulled the trigger.

The failure isn't solely Baldwins fault. Ultimately the gun was in his hand, but clearly more was happening (or not happening) on that set that compounded the accident.

If he was handed a gun he thought was empty, that's the fault of who ever prepared the gun and handed it to him. The armorer would tell you, your gun is loaded and live.

You should still check out of habit and not take anyone's word for it. That's just part of the protocol

Apparently it was a rehearsal and they weren't even filming an actual scene...

If a real bullet actually ended up in that gun...

Yeah, I don't think he's completely to blame. But if he had had even an ounce of gun safety training, he should have known better.

I suppose he could argue that nobody ever instructed him in proper firearm safety... but ignorance is somehow even worse. It makes his actions seem childish and foolish.

Last edited:
This Baldwin shit is a distraction from the Fauci/NIH exposure and the "caravan" marching up through Mexico right now. But I did enjoy this meme.

MSkHGuO.jpg

He shot a camera producer. Not an actor. Why was he aiming a gun at producers and pulling the trigger?

This - why was he pointing a gun at a crew member?
The cameras were not even rolling so it isn't even accidental. It shouldn't have been pointing anywhere at all.

For an accident like this to happen someone either mixed real ammo with dummy ammo (which begs the question of why real ammo was even on location)

This was Texas so I assume live ammo is scattered around like M&M's at halloween.

But I bet that fucking dipshit was out using the gun during breaks, with live ammo, shooting bottles or something. They would have been having a hell of a time yee hawin and shooting shit up. Then they forgot to unload it and brought it back on set.

The failure isn't solely Baldwins fault. Ultimately the gun was in his hand, but clearly more was happening (or not happening) on that set that compounded the accident.

If he was handed a gun he thought was empty, that's the fault of who ever prepared the gun and handed it to him.

No way, this is absolutely and utterly his fault. If you are handed any gun it is always your responsibility. He pulled the trigger. End of story.

The only way this could be any other way is if it is in the script to point it directly at someone and pull the trigger. Even then only a complete fucking idiot would trust anyone else to tell you it was safe to do so. You would check yourself first.

Is there no chain of custody when handling firearms on these sets? Every time one is handled it needs to be recorded and observed by a trained professional.

I was imaging how an armorer would handle these weapons and it just seems to be sloppy as shit.

Locked storage > my possession > actor on set > filming > my possession > locked storage.

Anyone not authorized touching that firearm in that time would get chewed the fuck out. Anyone pointing one an unsafe direction would get chewed the fuck out.

Live ammo would not exist on set. Blank firing weapons and weapons for show would not be stored in the same place. A list of checks on blank firing weapons would take place each time its pulled or placed back in storage.

Is there no chain of custody when handling firearms on these sets? Every time one is handled it needs to be recorded and observed by a trained professional.

I was imaging how an armorer would handle these weapons and it just seems to be sloppy as shit.

Locked storage > my possession > actor on set > filming > my possession > locked storage.

Anyone not authorized touching that firearm in that time would get chewed the fuck out. Anyone pointing one an unsafe direction would get chewed the fuck out.

Live ammo would not exist on set. Blank firing weapons and weapons for show would not be stored in the same place. A list of checks on blank firing weapons would take place each time its pulled or placed back in storage.

Yeah, this is hollywood, not the military. SOme punk ass armorer chews out a million dollar+ actor, they'll be looking for a job the next day

Hollywood has been shooting guns on film for a century.

It's not like they haven't figured out how to do it safely and without risking death and injury. Just because one actor and film crew fucks it up, because someone wasn't following the lessons learned along the way, doesn't mean Hollywood should stop shooting guns on film or that everyone in Hollywood walks around waiving loaded guns around all the time.

Hollywood has been shooting guns on film for a century.

It's not like they haven't figured out how to do it safely and without risking death and injury. Just because one actor and film crew fucks it up, because someone wasn't following the lessons learned along the way, doesn't mean Hollywood should stop shooting guns on film or that everyone in Hollywood walks around waiving loaded guns around all the time.

obviously

but it does mean that alec and the green haired sjw bitch need to face some retribution

Greenie was caught on vid saying that the "scariest part of her job was loading the blanks".

So, if she hates guns so much why is she working in an industry that glorifies them?
Being an armorer is the equivalent of someone who is scared of climate change getting a job as an arson.

She shouldn't be working with the props if she is scared of them.
Fear leads to mistakes.
And dead people.

The story is a simple one.
Daddy got her a job. Probably told her she needed to get a job or get out of the nest.
She couldn't do it on her own so she got the gig.
Happening all over the USA. Especially with the progressive dem crowd who are quietly getting their kids all sorts of gigs. All they say is "Well, no one else wanted the job. Also, COVID made it difficult." And - bingo. Jobs for mine and not for thine.

Why do you think they are saying it is "difficult to hire"? Did they really even try?

Back