RIP Nicodemus

That's because Plasmatic is obsessed, deranged, and one of the dimmest Hillbillies you will ever have the misfortune to see being a cunt. If an original thought ever crossed his mind it would be a very lonely journey.

And anyway you can't negrep me, but I'm happy to accept greyrep if it makes you happy.

I thought that Plas would realize that my reps being gray would have no effect on anyone's rep value. (Same as yours.) He probably did though. Perhaps his rep comment was simply "a funny."

Since my reps are all "valueless" being gray, I seldom give them unless a post really impresses me one way or the other. Sometimes the recipient of my gray rep gets confused because it's gray. Sometimes, he will interpret my gray rep as "negative" (like a red rep) despite his total not having been affected.

Then again, rep matters to only some. Others like myself tend to view it mainly as a trolling tool... nothing more. But for those posts that really impress me, I use the gray rep to drop a little personal note of appreciation for my gray repped peep.

That's because Plasmatic is obsessed, deranged, and one of the dimmest Hillbillies you will ever have the misfortune to see being a cunt. If an original thought ever crossed his mind it would be a very lonely journey.

And anyway you can't negrep me, but I'm happy to accept greyrep if it makes you happy.

Dude, you're getting a little worked up about rep.
On TW.

I suggest you kill a couple of vodka-martinis, lighten up, and enjoy the forum in a more relaxed way. Just a thought.

I would say the first thing is that I ignore people that try to be chummy by calling me by my name, and then spell it wrong.

Dude, you're getting a little worked up about rep.
On TW.

I suggest you kill a couple of vodka-martinis, lighten up, and enjoy the forum in a more relaxed way. Just a thought.

Nah I really don't give a teeny tiny shit about rep, it's just a way for Plasmatic to chimp out, the dood clearly has serious issues. I was just expressing an honest opinion about him (for which I got 2 green reps, one grey one and only one red). None of which I care about, just so that's clear :roller:

Edit: the red one was from Severed, whose opinion on just about everything is almost as worthless as Plasmatic's.

Last edited:
Okay everyone abandon thread. This was a joke about how horrible i was feeling after covid 2 vax.

This was not meant for you opinions on the vax, or even that anybody cares about your opinions on the vax. Fuck off. Fuck what you read on some off brand conspiracy website, and fuck what you think about microchips and aliens and who built the pyramids idgaf just stfu.

Go away. This thread is now dead. And I am not. So I guess that's good. For me. Not you.

The text below is the vaccine talking. Don't hold it against him.. he has no control now

Okay everyone abandon thread. This was a joke about how horrible i was feeling after covid 2 vax.

This was not meant for you opinions on the vax, or even that anybody cares about your opinions on the vax. Fuck off. Fuck what you read on some off brand conspiracy website, and fuck what you think about microchips and aliens and who built the pyramids idgaf just stfu.

Go away. This thread is now dead. And I am not. So I guess that's good. For me. Not you.

Nah I really don't give a teeny tiny shit about rep, it's just a way for Plasmatic to chimp out, the dood clearly has serious issues. I was just expressing an honest opinion about him (for which I got 2 green reps, one grey one and only one red). None of which I care about, just so that's clear :roller:

Edit: the red one was from Severed, whose opinion on just about everything is almost as worthless as Plasmatic's.

check again midxe, then kill yourself.

Is Nico OK?
He sounds kinda angry.
I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that over time
people are starting to show aggressive tendencies that weren't there before the 2nd vaccine jab.

Is Nico OK?
He sounds kinda angry.
people are starting to show aggressive tendencies that weren't there before the 2nd vaccine jab.

because this is exactly what i predicted

the vax has created a new race of hulk like super rage who will do battle in the final conflict against the covid zombies. the vax does not stop covid because it does not need to. vaxxers will feast on the infected one limb at a time.

Is Nico OK?
He sounds kinda angry.
I've read hundreds of comments from people stating this. Remember that South Park episode where the Kyles family buys a Prius, move to SF, and sniff their farts because they don't stink because they are better than everyone else? I think that is happening to a lot of the people that are getting the jab. Need to remember that we are no longer dealing with Liberals... we are dealing with Totalitarians/collectivist and you either do as they do, think as they think, or you are cast out.

Thankfully, no one in my family has become elitist since getting the vax.

Back