So...Dubai...

no, apparently white skin is horrific and the cause of all things wrong with society in general.

Skin isn't beautiful regardless of the color..the frame makes you what you look like and your personality even more so.

Skin isn't beautiful regardless of the color..the frame makes you what you look like and your personality even more so.

Oh I beg to differ. I hate the way that white chicken skin looks when it's raw but it looks super tasty when it's nice and brown and roasted.

Is it not?

Are we about to have a conversation?
vanster all skin colors can be beautiful. Beautiful skin is beautiful skin. Not everything is about race. Seriously. I get there are sharks out there. But there are more non-sharks.

If youre thinking about negative things, youll feel negatively.
And works in reverse as well.

Make yourself feel good and then stay with those thoughts.

Oh I beg to differ. I hate the way that white chicken skin looks when it's raw but it looks super tasty when it's nice and brown and roasted.

I think it breaks down to what liberals fear the most. Actual equality without skin color being involved. Imagine if college admissions could not see sex or race in an application. Imagine the outcry.

Same goes for any government job or any other place that strives to fill positions on skin color versus qualifications you know like the Vice President

I think it breaks down to what liberals fear the most. Actual equality without skin color being involved. Imagine if college admissions could not see sex or race in an application. Imagine the outcry.

Same goes for any government job or any other place that strives to fill positions on skin color versus qualifications do you know like the Vice President

'progressives' never admit that affirmative action is systemic racism

and that blacks and other minorities arent good enough to make it on their own without them

Affirmative action was great, 40 years ago. It is not relevant now and now it has become counter productive to its original concept

'progressives' never admit that affirmative action is systemic racism

and that blacks and other minorities arent good enough to make it on their own without them

It is the liberal cycle to keep blacks in the ghetto and reliant on government assistance. Every single one of those hypocrites in DC claim how they are for blacks and minorities yet the moment their own personal space gets close they throw up more laws to keep them away.

It is the liberal cycle to keep blacks in the ghetto and reliant on government assistance. Every single one of those hypocrites in DC claim how they are for blacks and minorities yet the moment their own personal space gets close they throw up more laws to keep them away.

something like that

all they did since the civil war was change their marketing

pretend to care and have their best interests at heart

and anyone who escapes their plantation is an #uncletim

Dark skinned french maid lacy grandma getting around dusting sand off things. You must have thought about it at some stage?

Back