Letter of luv from napfag

Napfag's been telling me how much he misses me. I'd thought I'd share it with you so that my trolls could have some fun :)
This one was already posted here:
- 01-14-2010, 02:53 AM

keep taunting me, im gonna kill your fucking family and saw your little girly bitch ass up

think im playin

bet on it white boi

My response to the above:
arsin said:
Have some shit in your pants when you show up. That way when I rape you I can say I was pounding some shit into you.

good timez.

Please visit soon faggot.

you can post here:

- 01-14-2010, 03:05 AM
do you think im kidding precise

im a fuckin sociopath and u wont be the first person i cut up for talkin shit

ill dig my fucking knife right up under your finger nails and toenails and pry those bitches up

you're ufcking with the wrong one bro, u gotta a sister right?? hahaha cant wait

too bad u jeopardizing her life
That he thinks I am precise, should be quite a surprise to it, if and when we meat.

Hopefully it will find some bussfare and make it's way to Toronto.

in before geshlellen

ellen.gif
' .
ellen.gif

ellen.gif
ellen.gif

ellen.gif

Last edited:
ns.

Pun but some didn't get it. Anyways I'm looking forward to meating him too. :)
napfag talks a good game, but really he's just a yellow striped chicken shitted fag.

Ain't that right napfag?

I had a conversation with a US attorney recently, and he said that his office puts people away all the time for making threats over the internet.

So, both of you are retarded.

i wish naptown wanted to kill me. id just zip tie him up and water board his ass more than sheik Mohammad! naptown is a faggot and a pussy who probably cant afford to drive anywhere to hurt anyone...he does'nt know what hes talking about. fuckin pussy ass e tough guys make me tickle.

i wish naptown wanted to kill me. id just zip tie him up and water board his ass more than sheik Mohammad! naptown is a faggot and a pussy who probably cant afford to drive anywhere to hurt anyone...he does'nt know what hes talking about. fuckin pussy ass e tough guys make me tickle.
no, you wouldn't.

an arsin vs naptown fight would be hilarious

a weedy dyke vs a chav with a napoleon complex

Last edited:
So wait a second. Naptown has been banned from here for months but still cares enough to personally troll/threaten (who knows which) members of the forum?

We might have a new level of pathetic here.

By the way if we ever really want to off Arsin i'd say Amram and I are closest to him. Xcursion to but he's kind of a girl.

Back