diablo 3

I have the android one. But my phone broke and I had to get it replaced, been waiting a week trying to get the authenticator removed from my account. Have to send in a picture of your ID and wait for them to authorize it.

can't play sc2 :(

did mine over the phone with blizzard, done and done in 5 mins.

I preordered D3 yesterday and have the installer downloaded, so I'm ready to go. Still can't decide if I want to play Demon Hunter, Wizard, or Monk though.

they're all good classes in their own way

-demon hunter is sort of amazon/assassin from D2. You shoot stuff with bows/xbows and have alot of snares and survival abilities, one of my favourites of the beta (barb is other)

- wizard is a spell chuckin machine, mass damage with survival stuff (frost nova and such)

- monk is my 3rd favourite so far, really strong melee class with stuff to help the group (paladin ish)

- witch doctor....undecided so far. I'm sure it gets better when more skills open up but with what they've given us in beta, im not a huge fan (and i loved, LOVED the necro in d2)

- baba...pure ownage, plain and simple. Fucking great class for anyone.

is there gonna be any reward at all for playing hardcore? it's fun but kind of shitty when you could be farming baller mode items for $$$

also I would prefer just to have a harsh death penalty than to lose everything. internet and computers aren't perfect :(

is there gonna be any reward at all for playing hardcore? it's fun but kind of shitty when you could be farming baller mode items for $$$

also I would prefer just to have a harsh death penalty than to lose everything. internet and computers aren't perfect :(

you've never played d2 have you

Once you're accepted into the beta, do you get extra beta keys to pass out? If so, could someone send one my way? 3astbeast at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Can players choose to get cash from currency-based auction house sales, instead of having the proceeds deposited into their Battle.net account?
Yes, as an advanced feature, players will have the option of attaching an account with an approved third-party payment service to their Battle.net account. Once this has been completed, proceeds from the sale of items in the currency-based auction house can be deposited into their third-party payment service account. “Cashing out” would then be handled through the third-party payment service. Note that this process will be subject to applicable fees charged by Blizzard and the third-party payment service. Also, any proceeds from the sale of items in the currency-based auction house that have been deposited into the Battle.net account will not be transferrable to the third-party payment service account. Not all regions will support this advanced feature at launch. Region-specific details, as well as details regarding which third-party payment services will be supported and the fee that Blizzard will charge for the cash-out process, will all be provided at a later date.

Blizzard Entertainment:Diablo III Beta Announcement

So we won't be putting money into our Paypal accounts. I'm not sure, no idea.

Last edited:
i already had my paypal linked to battlenet, i imagine you can just have that as the default for the $ to go to

Your penis grows the longer you play hardcore.

tru story

Went to preorder and I couldnt find my wallet. Looked all over, then went out to my car that's parked next to a busy sidewalk and found my wallet, sitting on the ground, with a twenty poking out.

Thank You Diablo 3

Back