Wow. The forum looks awful and search has been neutered.

An amusing side effect of the changes appears to be that Kurayami can no longer easily search for ancient (forgotten) dirt on his enormous fan club.

It might give him an incentive to donate. :shrug:

I doubt Kura would donate, though, if he feels like there's a threat of being banned. I'm not sure what his status is with the staff here, but he has expressed that he feels as though they're waiting for a community-valid excuse to get rid of him.

I doubt Kura would donate, though, if he feels like there's a threat of being banned. I'm not sure what his status is with the staff here, but he has expressed that he feels as though they're waiting for a community-valid excuse to get rid of him.
If I wanted Kura gone, he'd be gone. A community-valid excuse? Come on.

Admins keep Kura around because he fuels threads like no other. That or he smells all of their assholes for free.

If Kura didn't existed, I wouldn't have a reason to masturbate anymore.

It might give him an incentive to donate. :shrug:

I'm not going to donate.

And I like Rayn. Beren and Yankee are also OK. I've had no dealings with the others.
The only TW staffer that I know has an issue with me is Colosus. I'm pretty sure that stems from his lack of a sense of humor, particularly about himself.

Either that or the severe trauma that he suffered at the hands of Jeremy Daspin III.

project triton. xionic names them I think. the last one was called aurora.

we have to give them names that sound like transformers for marketing reasons.

Back