Turning quarters into cash, without CoinStar. Solve this problem.

Reggs

Veteran XX
Let's say I am in possession of ~$9K worth of state quarters from the US mint in $25 U.S. mint bags.

Coinstar takes 11%, might as well call it the mechanical jew. Most banks do not let you use the machines they have, small credit unions in local areas do, none in mine.

I called my bank, knowing they don't offer the service, but thinking they could recommend some alternative since Id figured they get asked a lot. No idea's they said someone came by last week with over $30K in state quarters, all rolled.

I know they make machines for rolling, but I imagine it would still take a very long time for $9K. I want to get rid of this fast and no do some kind of bag by bag project, or try selling portions to laundromats ect. If there is a quarter shortage there should be an easy way to do this.

2006-p-south-dakota-state-quarter.jpg

South Dakota is nice since it's double Georged.

You're probably going to have to suck it up and just get a machine and roll them or let coinstar get their 11%. Laziness has a price

2 bad u don't have a bank u can take them 2

or are u w/ wells fargo or some other megajew bank that won't let account holders deposit loose coin

Each $25 bag is in a small USPS box. All the boxes are the same, so they are like bricks you can stack. Everything is very heavy. I'm going to have to calculate how many boxes I can safely transport in my car.

I think I'll find contact info of a local laundromat owner and ask him how to best solve my problem. I doubt Id be able to sell him the quarters, but I bet he might know what I could do given his business.

Anyone you sell the quarters to is probably going to not pay what their worth. Just take them to a bank. Its legal tender

Step 1. Deposit coins into your bank account. You have one of those, right? Sure, everyone does.

Step 2. Withdraw in bank notes after 3-5 days. Suggest $100 denominations.

Step 3. Profit!

Yeah I am Wells Fargo and once they took their member use machines out and said they only accept change in rolled form, I have yet to find somewhere to go as well.

I see the same pattern in you as I am seeing in Nicodemus. It's this anger. Well for Nico it's more a certain of type rage. But still I'm seeing great progress with Nico since we have been comforting him and helping him to become a better person.

I think there will be a lot for you to gain here.

Back