[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Words just can't describe how vile the Democrats have become. It's OK that Hillary Dog took antique furniture from the White House and not to mention the thousands of emails and server she destroyed...

FBI has been turned into the equivalent of the KGB.

Where is my Country? Guess building a retirement house in the Philippines might be my full time home now.

Looking forward to severed claiming it was Trump's plan all along to bait the FBI into his house, and expose them for planting documents.

:shrug:

wRmD8af.png

I want everybody to remember how the left gloats here. The United States has been taken over in a coup by the DC overstate fueled by an alliance of Globalist money. And the useful idiots clap like seals.

I want everybody to remember how the left gloats here. The United States has been taken over in a coup by the DC overstate fueled by an alliance of Globalist money. And the useful idiots clap like seals.

They gloat and clap because they are culturally and politically your enemy, they are your enemy here and in the street.

“I am proud to announce Christopher as my choice as the director of the FBI,” Trump said in a statement released by the White House more than five hours after the announcement on Twitter. “He is an impeccably qualified individual, and I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the FBI.”

if 6/15 happens there's gonna be a lot of ppl who need to apologize to vanster i hope he does a victory lap

Don’t let anything distract you guys from the fact that 55 years ago today, Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High Panthers in the city championship game.

Back