New New GIF (animated) Thread

I might be getting jaded but I was kinda hoping he'd fall through and drown.

Looks like it could be some kind of Scandinavian country. I'm sure sehvi would have jumped in to save the brown man, only to be pulled under with him. In his last moments sehvi would be thankful at lest he was going to die doing something worthwhile, and he would achieve his dream of being completely infertile.

I didn't notice he was brown until you mentioned it. I was wondering just how stupid you have to be to go out onto ice like that. I wonder if the dude can even swim?

Looks like it could be some kind of Scandinavian country. I'm sure sehvi would have jumped in to save the brown man, only to be pulled under with him. In his last moments sehvi would be thankful at lest he was going to die doing something worthwhile, and he would achieve his dream of being completely infertile.

Holland is not in Scandinavia.

No need to be short with me Mitch

It is what it is dude, we all have things we can't control. Being short is mine. I choose to compensate by being witty and good looking with a nice physique.

Being tragically dim is yours, you choose to compensate by getting more value than everyone else at the buffet.

Back