Never relax around bl@@@@

Commercial bank of Ethiopia building has 52 floors. Got any of those in Bumfuck, nowhere?

No you haven't because that's higher than the tallest building in 40 of the US states. GG Hi 5.

Traditional Architecture

1-2.jpg

There are actually a surprising number of medieval-style castles in Africa but Fasil Ghebbi, with its stone towers and crenelated walls, looks the most like it was lifted out of England and plopped down in Africa. Fasilidas was way into architecture—he’d already built a number of churches around the country, like St. Mary of Zion in the ancient city of Axum. At his castle, he pulled out all the stops: the two-story structure (unknown at that time in traditional Ethiopian architecture) included living quarters, Ethiopian Orthodox temples, libraries, gardens, and a banquet hall. He surrounded the complex with a round stone wall flanked with 12 gated towers.

It wasn't until the 1600's when the Ethiopians attempted a 2 story building. I guess its pretty complicated to put one thing on top of another thing when you're an African.

What are you talking about? The ethiopians would have figured out how to build a 50 story building had the chinks not come in and taken the glory from them.

Fucking racists.

Speaking of things I don't relax around...

IMG-20230301-094039976-HDR.jpg

My father in law's pit?
Huge head
If it goes off the whole fam is dead.

:lol: Does midxe really not understand cities?

Sure do, since I live in one of the best ones. You, on the other hand, live in a nondescript backwater shithole that is laughingly described as a city despite its population of 37,000 :rofl:. And the tallest building there is 6 floors. You're gonna die there, aren't ya?

My 'backwater shithole' has functional sewage treatment facilities. We don't drive it to the desert and create literal backwater shitholes. The only reason your city has anything over 6 floors is because Europeans showed the Arabs how to pump oil. Kill yourself midxe.

Ah bless, still thinks Dubai doesn't have sewage treatment facilities. Tell me about how I can't eat bacon or drink a beer next. You're so ignorant, Billybob. You ever owned a passport?

This place treats sewage for 100 times the population of your "city" :rofl:

Jebel Ali Sewage Treatment Plant - BESIX

Last edited:
Youd better hope they allow pork or else Mitch's wife is gonna be HALLALL

Did that actually make sense in your head for even a second? There is no such thing as halal pork, for what should be blindingly obvious reasons to anyone who isn't constantly drooling on themselves.

Good video explaining the double standard. There's a Chris Rock skit at 06:00 saying black people hate black people as well as whites. He says there's black people, and N*gg*rs. He can say that in a comedy routine, but anyone else would be cancelled. At the end of the video, there's Issa Rae at the Emmys saying, "I'm Rooting for everybody black." If a white person did this all hell would break loose. There's a black person saying they don't need help from whites. Great, no reparations, no more handouts.

Last edited:
Back