The Corona: Why are Americans so stupid?

i always found streaming uncomfortable because it is basically stripping but with video games instead of tits. who wants to hear a 28 year old guy with a double chin thank them profusely for $5

Trumptard still downplaying the situation while Murica soars to the #1 epicenter in the world. LOL.

Hopefully the majority of your fatalities are the trump supporters who believed the dumb Umpa Lumpa shit and did not take this seriously. Least it puts your country in a bit of a better position to elect a decent leader come the next election....

UK has enough intensive care units for coronavirus, expert predicts | New Scientist

4uL438B.png

TLDR: They were wrong. Just like you are.

Trumptard still downplaying the situation while Murica soars to the #1 epicenter in the world. LOL.

Hopefully the majority of your fatalities are the trump supporters who believed the dumb Umpa Lumpa shit and did not take this seriously. Least it puts your country in a bit of a better position to elect a decent leader come the next election....

We are number one in everything. But you should be proud. Canada is #2 in everything else.

We are number one in everything. But you should be proud. Canada is #2 in everything else.

I dunno. Canada is like 2/3 of the population of S. Korea and like 1/3 more than N. Korea. Canada is like the Marsha Brady Korea; not hot, not cute, not really anything but annoying with their whine about not being anything.

ya for real

it's marcia marcia marcia

jan is always tired of being in marcias shadow

probably so boomer his memories are all mixed up from dementia

Aww
I really have to differ here. You know how fucking cold Chinada gets? Barely a 20th...

When the polar ice caps melt away they're fucked by the lakes of rushing water as the deserts fill. Mexico will be the place to run... want to buy some land? talk to my family

Aww
I really have to differ here. You know how fucking cold Chinada gets? Barely a 20th...

When the polar ice caps melt away they're fucked by the lakes of rushing water as the deserts fill. Mexico will be the place to run... want to buy some land? talk to my family

i want mexican ranch land and i want it now

i can't wait 4 the cartel doods 2 seize it from me

Back