The Corona: Why are Americans so stupid?

Perhaps you should use your double digit IQ and read up a bit further, then you will see he is looking to ease guidelines over the next couple of weeks...

I am sure they would take you down south of the border, you would fit right in - moron.

isnt ur leader the one who had black face and countless other racist shit brought up??

lol

oh im not i just find it funny when people act like their leaders are any different. Atleast ours is blatant about how hes a retard lol

Oh boy....

Your glorious half-wit of a leader trumpTard is already considering lifting self-isolating guidelines...

What - a - fucking - moron.

And you turkeys voted this Umpa Lumpa into office!

Someone needs to take one for the team and off' the Orange ape.

You're all retards (but I think i found the most retarded ^^^) for falling for the fake news cut up clips of our Glorious leader President Donald Trump. Everything is fluid; WHO wouldn't be looking for the correct opportunity to get the economic ball rolling again as soon as possible.... doesn't mean it's going to happen. You all are hilarious for buying into npr cnn... picture of Drump that they portray.

I heard a radio clip this morning of the speech. Seemed all he said was that America would be up and running sooner than 4 months.

Libtards freaking out thinking this means Trump is gonna kill everyone next week

^^^ absolutely true

Last edited:
Someone should off this cuck faggot Tic instead. Maybe it would make Canada slightly less awful.

Perhaps you should use your double digit IQ and read up a bit further, then you will see he is looking to ease guidelines over the next couple of weeks...

I am sure they would take you down south of the border, you would fit right in - moron.
Yeah I'll read some more CNN to clarify what he said. Like when he called the virus a hoax right.

I, for one, would welcome my bill paying client overlords back. Need to make that retirement money back.

Not all of us can be family love food delivery strippers in Portland.

Back