Dr. Huff - A True Patriot Whistle Blower

I took zero fucks to check that (unlike most my shit posts)
I give zero shits about the EU
unlike you
You Fucking Globalist Cuck piece of Shit

I took zero fucks to check that (unlike most my shit posts)
I give zero shits about the EU
unlike you
You Fucking Globalist Cuck piece of Shit

severed the NAFTA +USMCA globalist cuck :lol: taking advantage of globalist free trade policy to backstab his own country

move back home globalist traitor :flag:

kitty bringing the content? Change can happen

Someone doesn't understand that you can live and travel between nations
And still not want a globalist take over of those nations
Also, funny that you think you'll be able to travel after the globalist takeover
'show your carbon footprint citizen'

kitty bringing the content? Change can happen

Someone doesn't understand that you can live and travel between nations
And still not want a globalist take over of those nations
Also, funny that you think you'll be able to travel after the globalist takeover
'show your carbon footprint citizen'

you can't label people globalist when you moved outside of your own country abusing NAFTA + USMCA policy

Trump has called people like you traitors and I agree with him

actually i can say i didn't kno b/c this is america and u can't control wat i say u cali boomber nazi

way 2 hate america

u and pelosi ~won inn the same~

Excerpted from The War on Ivermectin by Dr. Pierre Kory with Jenna McCarthy

The War on Ivermectin, Chapter One: Before the Beginning

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble*makers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

—Steve Jobs

I do quite a bit of public speaking these days, and part of my schtick has become somewhat of an “ode to the old Pierre.” When I say old, of course, I mean pre-Covid.

Old Pierre believed that the elite, esteemed medical journals represented the best of scientific thought and study. The Lancet or the New England Journal of Medicine said so? It was settled then. Old Pierre religiously read the New York Times from cover to cover, because it was the paper of record; the arbiter of truth. If you wanted to know what was really going on, you read the Times. Period. He voted for Biden (although in his defense, he wasn’t exactly a fan and never put a BIDEN-HARRIS ring around any of his social media profile photos), trusted the government (I know!), and actu*ally believed that public health agencies were committed to safeguarding and improving . . . wait for it . . . public health. He knew—knew, I tell you!—that vitamins were a scam and that hospitals were life-saving centers of care, compassion, and excellence. Old Pierre dutifully lined up for his own annual flu shot and followed the childhood immunization schedule to the letter with his three daughters.

He was a clueless sonofabitch.

Nobody, least of all me, could have predicted the insane series of events, discoveries, and decisions that would transform him (me) into the wildly different doctor—and man—that I am today.

But here we are.

So this is my story. What started as a daily brain dump, a place to record the happenings and heartbreaks occurring at work and at home, slowly mor*phed into this crazy peek into a decidedly broken medical system. I set out to understand and expose what was happening with repurposed drugs, iver*mectin specifically. By October of 2020, we had identified an inexpensive, safe, widely available medication that was showing tremendous potential not just as a treatment for Covid but also as a preventative. As the weeks and months wore on, the data supporting its safety and efficacy were astound*ing. And yet the backlash against it was swift and furious. Positive studies were overturned and retracted. Negative studies appeared out of thin air. Around the world it was quietly being used to tremendous, almost impos*sible success, and yet doctors were punished for prescribing it, pharmacies refused to fill valid prescriptions for it, and the media would only touch it to call it “the horse dewormer.” To a physician fighting on the front lines of this battle, this systematic smear campaign was unfathomable.

I soon discovered that the corruption and deceit were hardly limited to the pharmaceutical space. The entire medical industrial complex—including our governmental and international regulatory agencies, Big Pharma, pub*lic and private health care systems and hospital networks, medical schools and their journals, and at least one centi-billionaire “philanthropath”—had been collectively captured. According to Wikipedia (which I don’t often use as a reference source, incidentally, but their explanation was most succinct), “When regulatory capture occurs, a special interest is prioritized over the general interests of the public, leading to a net loss for society.”1

You can say that again.

At the risk of sounding arrogant or self-congratulatory, when it came to Covid, I got a lot of things right from the beginning. So often and so over*whelmingly, in fact, that I was dubbed “Lucky Pierre,” first by the editor of the New England Journal of Medicine in a magazine interview, and then by my colleagues and friends. I want to acknowledge here, up front, that I ascribe much of that consistent, almost implausible “rightness” to this: practically from day one, I was part of a group of highly credible, extensively experienced professors, scientists, and clinicians who were deeply studied on nearly every aspect of medicine even remotely related to Covid. We shared a spirit and a purpose well before we had a name (the Front Line Covid Critical Care Alliance, or FLCCC), a website, or a nonprofit designation.

The whole is always greater than the sum of its parts, and that is expo*nentially true with the FLCCC. After all, we’re the misfits, the troublemak*ers, the round pegs in the square holes. We’re the ones standing up to the system; the child watching the bare-assed Emperor parade down the street who just can’t hold his tongue.

“But he hasn’t got anything on,” we’ve been shouting. At first, people pointed and laughed at us and called us names, but we didn’t care. That fat bastard was naked, and nothing could make us see or think otherwise! And do you know what? People are starting to catch on. More and more, some might say in droves, they’re seeing what we see and have seen for a few years now.

That is the power and spirit of the collaboration and camaraderie behind the FLCCC. From the beginning, we were bound by mutual passion and respect, and committed to uncovering and speaking the truth—no matter how difficult or isolating that proved to be.

So yeah, we’ve gotten a lot right. It turns out, that’s actually not so hard to do when you’re surrounded by greatness and your hearts are in the right place.

Excerpted from The War on Ivermectin by Dr. Pierre Kory with Jenna McCarthy

My wife got through the first Covid variant with Ivermectin and maybe I didn't catch it or the one night I felt bad was because I took Ivermectin preventively. The world was duped by monied scientists/hospitals/doctors.
Ivermectin was not where the money was,,,So SADs

TLDR
Take Your Ivermectin

Last edited:
severed it's been officially documented that Dr huff is a fauci NSA/CIA disinformation mass formation psychosis plant

looks like you fell for another one dementia boy :lol:

severed it's been officially documented that Dr huff is a fauci NSA/CIA disinformation mass formation psychosis plant

looks like you fell for another one dementia boy :lol:

either link your shit or back to neg repping
and, just forget it
I can tell by your post you took my early thoughts and went hog wild
watch it loopy

Bret and Heather 176th DarkHorse Podcast Livestream: Rigging the Game

In this 176th in a series of live discussions with Bret Weinstein and Heather Heying (both PhDs in Biology), we discuss the state of the world through an evolutionary lens.
The decline of science at the FDA has become unmanageable—so argues BMJ, a leading medical journal, and they’ve got the receipts to back up the claim. Meanwhile, the FDA is advocating that we all work to stop the spread of misinformation, and that sunlight is the enemy. Also: the cost of silence. When editors at prominent publications hide the fact of their vaccine injuries, we all suffer. And a look back at the important book, Where There Is No Doctor—and its advice on vaccines, medications, and more.

in case u didn't remember bret and his wife KAREN got banned from evergreen state college 4 being racist and wrong

i have no idea of their history
tell me more [strike]lies[/strike] about how the Globalists destroy people

Back