[Mods] Please rename the forum ASAP...

I always assumed mitch was just some Vengeance player we picked up, or maybe from tribalwars.net. I had no idea he was just a random narcissist who wandered in.

I always assumed mitch was just some Vengeance player we picked up, or maybe from tribalwars.net. I had no idea he was just a random narcissist who wandered in.
not shocked at all. hes obviously a loser with no socialization. it all aligns with his history or throwing tantrums and quitting only to crawl back given this is his only way to socialize...on a site where everyone laughs at how much of a loser he is.

not shocked at all. hes obviously a loser with no socialization. it all aligns with his history or throwing tantrums and quitting only to crawl back given this is his only way to socialize...on a site where everyone laughs at how much of a loser he is.

When you're sitting in your basement doing the L sign on your forehead with you thumb and finger at strangers on the internet in your basement because you're a miserable whiny cunt with nothing better to do. Livin' the dream.

When you're sitting in your basement doing the L sign on your forehead with you thumb and finger at strangers on the internet in your basement because you're a miserable whiny cunt with nothing better to do. Livin' the dream.

but is he in his basement?

amadeus, a noted pedophile, feels comfortable attacking juggernaught

but he shouldnt

because juggernaught isnt a known pedophile while amadeus is

whoas amadeus? y do ppl keep talking about this imaginary dood?

thank u 4 sharing ur mission statement/~the dubai dream~ w/ us, mitch

So I was just looking at the profiles of all the regular goons in here and I realised 2 (two) things...

Thing number 1 - lotta middle-aged guys, some even older than me.

Thing number 2 - The vast majority joined long after Tribes (whatever it was) dide.

So yeah, tribalwar.com doesn't really fit any more. Sorry guys. Need ideas for a new name.

I'll start- oldargumentativedoods.com

Blasphemy Fucking BAn
Isn't this Banable?
Ban this fucker

Be a gamer Mitch. Get some real games. You are missing out.

Sounds like you can afford a decent PC so get a budget, have these whores spec one for you and start gaming. My wife likes a bit of time to herself to chill out after the kids go to bed so I tend to play PC games every night for an hour or so and then go watch some TV with her before bed.

What else are you going to do? Browse the web, flip off, whip that srilankan slave, watch more tv shows and movies? Fuck that. Games are interactive. They are hard at first and then you enjoy them more.

Pretty much the same schedule in my house. Except online poker. Also interactive, also works the brain, except when you do it right instead of some points or killing the end boss or however it works now, you get $$$$$$$$.

You're playing a card game with gambling added to the fun, or you're playing cards and getting prize wins? On like an ipad or phone or something? My wife won $200 in the online football tipping comp and plays football supercoach on her phone and ipad.

But there's can be more:

1 Action
1.1 Platform games
1.2 Shooter games
1.3 Fighting games
1.4 Beat 'em up games
1.5 Stealth game
1.6 Survival games
1.7 Battle Royale games
1.8 Rhythm games
2 Action-adventure
2.1 Survival horror
2.2 Metroidvania
3 Adventure
3.1 Text adventures
3.2 Graphic adventures
3.3 Visual novels
3.4 Interactive movie
3.5 Real-time 3D adventures
4 Role-playing
4.1 Action RPG
4.2 MMORPG
4.3 Roguelikes
4.4 Tactical RPG
4.5 Sandbox RPG
4.6 JRPG
4.7 Monster Collection
4.8 First-person party-based RPG
5 Simulation
5.1 Construction and management simulation
5.2 Life simulation
5.3 Vehicle simulation
6 Strategy
6.1 4X game
6.2 Artillery game
6.3 Auto battler (Auto chess)
6.4 Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA)
6.5 Real-time strategy (RTS)
6.6 Real-time tactics (RTT)
6.7 Tower defense
6.8 Turn-based strategy (TBS)
6.9 Turn-based tactics (TBT)
6.10 Wargame
6.11 Grand strategy wargame
7 Sports
7.1 Racing
7.2 Sports game
7.3 Competitive
7.4 Sports-based fighting
8 Other notable genres
8.1 Board game or card game (You are here)
8.2 Casual games
8.3 Digital collectible card game
8.4 Horror game
8.5 Logic game
8.6 MMO
8.7 Mobile game
8.8 Party game
8.9 Programming game
8.10 Trivia game
9 Idle gaming
10 Video game genres by purpose
10.1 Advergame