Street Fighter 4 Xbox 360 Gamertags

i can get the tornado throw 100% off against the computer, but when i play against another guy he keeps doing his crouching heavy

then against the computer i get the turn around punch grab thing, against players its that uselessonitsown air grab

askdjlaskjdagdas

Generally air grabs are worthless, you may get lucky though. Dont play the pc on hard and think you can take on real people. 2 different worlds - just like any other single player game vs multi

Anything that works against the pc doesnt mean jack against a real guy, just play real people.

no, what i meant is that i try to use the turnaroundpunchgrab thing, but all that comes out is that air grab

it comes in useful when i pull a crouching heavy off, then grab them out of the air, but other than that, its just an annoyance. my tornado throw won't activate too

edit: speling/grammar broked

Last edited:
yeah im getting 2 of these today at Gamestop. My buddy who is the manager called me up as soon as he opened the box to let me know to get mine.

7aef_1.JPG

cant wait.

PS/ Called him up and asked him if it was the black or white one, i change pic to match the pads he has.

Last edited:
yeah im getting 2 of these today at Gamestop. My buddy who is the manager called me up as soon as he opened the box to let me know to get mine.

01.jpg

cant wait.

nice - how much?

capcom is smart as hell, they must have made more money of this franchise then any other one in history, bar none.

Hypnosis, i've got one of those also. But unless thats a NEW one with a xbox 360 connection it wont work. It has connections for old xbox and ps2. is there a guide to cut the cable to usb?

I changed the pic to the new one, called him up and asked him if it was the one i had posted or the new one. Im headed out soon to go get them

It's funny, last night I was playing a guy for two hours that seemed to use ryu exclusively. After going 6-2 against the guy I was pretty annoyed and picked ryu not thinking through that I was going to get owned because I almost never use ryu AND all this guy is used to fighting are KENARYUKUMAS. I lost baaaad, so I pulled out my main SF2 dude, blanka and consistently owned him to the point where he picked chun li. He didn't have a chance, over in a quick two. Perhaps I should main with him once again

He's been my main for years.. In SF2, Alpha3, now SF4.

what does EX man when doing challenge mode

i'm doing sagat and it says

jump + heavy kick

medium punch

EX, tiger shot

EX, tiger uppercut

Back