Current news thread

He's not out of the woods yet. He uses "Autistic" as an insult, much the same way the rest of the right wingers use "Pedophile." I don't think any of them know what those words mean.

Nylon I think. They were particularly offended by

tommie-smith-juan-carlos-image-01.jpg
I don't think they give a shit about those two commie niggers. They probably just think you're insane.

As a white European dude, Would it be weird for me to wear a shirt featuring Sitting Bull doing a fuck u to Custer?

Because I think it would make as much sense as a redskin wearing a black power nigger jersey.

bruh, u have no idea how many white bois r running around america wearing sitting bull shirts captioned "original homeland security" rite now

it's like over 9000

we got no shortage of john dunbars and liz warrens; claiming imaginary indian blood is 1 of the oldest white ppl techniques 4 coping w/ the white guilt

the only cherokee in ur family was made by jeep u fking white bois

lmao come on MSN/USA TODAY, "Turning In"? a typo in the heading of the article? what a bunch of amateur losers.

its far worse when you rta

- people are tuning out in the article as opposed to the headline

- all people 'interviewed' happen to hate trump / republicans (bimbo pictured above ran for office as a democrat and lost but she knows she is in the majority)

- all people 'interviewed' just want the truth and want to put trump / republicans in jail

- one of them lives in his mom's basement

seems legit 'reporting' :rofl:

Back