[Official] July 2-6 in NYC/NJ

Either i get a room or i dont drink down by the shore at all. I'm not taking any chances with shore cops.

didn't you say that you weren't even 100% sure you were going and that you may be in Israel

i mean i like you but i think you're being a huge baby about this

we are all spending $300 on plane tickets to fly in, i just used up 150,000 rewards points to book a hotel in times square (INCLUDING FOR YOU) so that we aren't paying $400/night for a room, and you are bitching because you can't get free housing on the shore for 2 nights and might have to spring $50 for a motel? give me a fucking break dude.

Last edited:
wow kinda shady to have a select group stay at aunt maes house and everyone else has to fend for themselves.......

i have been to some of the shore-type bars in NJ and they are a great time

they are going to be very different from NYC bars

fuck it let's just stay in the city for 2 more days.

then i can book 1 room for 4 days but people will need to pay for the second room

i mean i like you guys and all but i do want to leave myself enough rewards points to go on a cruise or some shit lol

wow kinda shady to have a select group stay at aunt maes house and everyone else has to fend for themselves.......

how is that shady

this is a vacation for that select group

anyone else who wants to come is welcome to come hang out but this isn't a tribalwar open house

fuckin black people always looking for handouts

its not a matter of money, i just thought akuma would have considered me because i hang around with him every other week

like rambro said its kinda shady, but whatever

i dont give a flying fuck about the money, i dont want to have to be in my car with a sip of alcohol in me at that time. simple as that

if it's not about the money then that means you'll shell out $50 for a hotel/motel which means you won't be in your car driving drunk home

what's the problem

the problem is that i didn't think i'd have to be shelling out for a shitty motel room because mike mentioned the beach house to me

get the fuck off my case

I don't mind shelling out cash, frankly I'd prefer to rather than the alternative of sleeping on floors and being inconvenient. Frankly I'd rather spend 4 days in NYC than go to a crowded 4th of July Jersey beach.

the problem is that i didn't think i'd have to be shelling out for a shitty motel room because mike mentioned the beach house to me

get the fuck off my case

mike invited half of tw to alpine's wedding, that doesn't mean we're going

two reasons why this thread is public

a) akuma likes being hated on
b) this is actually the most convenient way to stay coordinated since our schedules are all crazy

I don't mind shelling out cash, frankly I'd prefer to rather than the alternative of sleeping on floors and being inconvenient. Frankly I'd rather spend 4 days in NYC than go to a crowded 4th of July Jersey beach.

topless women, football, water, multiple bars.

Fool come on man, whats wrong with you! :p

Back