Got some new shoes on the old girl

i had the black ones on my mach

mach.jpg

Wait people respond positively to joggernot posts now

This world really has gone to shit

clownworld.

Id put some money on it being his dying dads or maybe an uncles new ride.

fatass has lied so much in the past. impossible to overlook.

it's almost u can't make this shit up territory

800 blood sugar undiagnosed diabetes etc.

clownworld.

Id put some money on it being his dying dads or maybe an uncles new ride.

fatass has lied so much in the past. impossible to overlook.

tbf its a sub-$10k car not a cadillac cts-v
checks in the mail

lol he used his insurance money from the [removed] . So I do actually think he owns the car. However, it probably wasn't the smartest way to spend the one time payment, especially knowing juggs isn't the best investor, but at the same time lol yolo I guess. :shrug:

like lgbr said its not that costly of a car

Last edited:
lol he used his insurance money from the death of his wife from covid-19. So I do actually think he owns the car. However, it probably wasn't the smartest way to spend the one time payment, especially knowing juggs isn't the best investor, but at the same time lol yolo I guess. :shrug:

like lgbr said its not that costly of a car

This is a severed level shit post. Wtf man

how so? Juggertits is notorious for lying about dumbshit. Why would him doing that surprise you?

Yeah? like what. I have no reason to lie about anything here, who the fuck would i be trying to impress? An inbred cuck that lets his wife bust his shit? You put too much value on yourself punching bag

says the guy that follows me around to comment on every post i make. Now you better clean up the house before your wife gets home and throws you another ass whipping

Back