Remember Dimitri The Lover? He has been locked up twice now fighting the Jew.

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s800-c85.webp

reggs how does Asian women being considered more attractive fit into your whitelantis ? Are you gonna allow them honorary white status???

why don't you ever address this or that Asians and jews have higher iqs ?

you seem to strangely ignore any narrative that doesn't match the ideology :hrm:

Of course I'd rather be a nation of whites. But realistically speaking racial diversity can create exceptional offspring both physically and mentally. Your species is bound to evolve beyond skin pigmentation or you are doomed to self destruction. Through selective breading we can bread the stupid out of blacks and the asthma out of whites.

Blacks usually have the best breading, even Colonel Sanders knos this

everybody gets all quiet on iq talk when u bring up asians and jews having much higher iq's than white ppl

everybody gets all quiet on iq talk when u bring up asians and jews having much higher iq's than white ppl

white ppl tank the tests intentionally b/c they think it will relieve them of white guilt by not beating up on lesser races, but the blax and latinx r rating so low and white ppl r so smart that white iq still comes in higher than theirs even tho whites r trying 2 be inclusive by doing a badly as they can on these iq tests

I hope this answers ur riddle good and plenty 4u

:cool:

what if blax and latinos tank it intentionally so white ppl don't get all butthurt about actually being last

do the latinos do much special breading?

other than fish tacos I can't really think of any

its pretty ez to justify how the same data and methodology is both valid and invalid at the same time

things i already agree with = 100% true and believable
things i already disagree with = fake news

what if blax and latinos tank it intentionally so white ppl don't get all butthurt about actually being last

we kno that's not true b/c they're still trying 2 fill out tech tree prerequisites 4 the industrial age

u should have gone w/ the "they go easy on white doods in sports" angle tbh

Last edited:

The bell curve for whites is wide where as most races are more closely grouped around their racial average. Even if a race has a higher recorded average IQ, that does not mean they have more exceptional people than we do, like Chris Langan.

As for IQ, what have these other high IQ races produced? They can create civilization, they can create the wheel without the white man telling them how, but at the end of the day they never really invent or innovate the way whites do. Most all the tech we enjoy in the modern world has just been diffused technology that whites have created.

Take China's space station for example, seems like quite an achievement, but they never pioneered any of the science behind it. All they do is copy our tech then edit it, and that is how they put their IQ to good use. Whites went from the first manned flight to walking on the fucking moon in less than 100. No other race comes close. Jews have high IQ, but much of it is verbal IQ. Take your pick, but Id rather be producing astronauts and engineers than witty comedians.

How much should we really care about IQ? IQ has value, but at the end of the day I'd much rather be surrounded by low IQ whites than be surrounded by high IQ blacks.

How much should we really care about IQ? IQ has value, but at the end of the day I'd much rather be surrounded by low IQ whites than be surrounded by high IQ blacks.
IQ is a rather important measurement for how well the person can solve problems and notice patterns. And what is life and, for that matter, society or civilization? A series of problems that, when investigated more closely, are nothing more than patterns of human behavior represented as a series of problems. So, if you have an entire geographic area with millions of low IQ humans in it, you can expect that society or their civilization to hover around the hunter/gather stage.

Even introducing advanced concepts of our civilization to them or forcing them to live a certain way by means of 'spreading Democracy' can have disastrous effects; or, giving them advanced technology to use in an attempt to 'lift them up out of poverty' without those people learning all the mistakes it took to create such technology can cause global wide disasters. Like... plastic or, biohazard level 4 contagions.

But you are correct that IQ isn't everything. The human needs creativity to use that IQ to solve complex problems that are then used to advance humans, their society, or their civilization. Otherwise, all you end up with a math dorks who do NOTHING but solve problems on paper. Have you ever met any of these people? Thank God for the engineer...

Would you consider yourself a high IQ white?

My own undergraduate experience was like this. In math and chemistry classes, asians and jews dominated them, and were known as "exam curve killers." Whites were next, Latinos and blacks next, and there was only one other Native American majoring in biochemical genetics I was aware of, and I think she dropped out sometime in my junior year. At graduation, it was all asians and jews, a handful of Caucasians, and me.

The bell curve for whites is wide where as most races are more closely grouped around their racial average. Even if a race has a higher recorded average IQ, that does not mean they have more exceptional people than we do, like Chris Langan.

As for IQ, what have these other high IQ races produced? They can create civilization, they can create the wheel without the white man telling them how, but at the end of the day they never really invent or innovate the way whites do. Most all the tech we enjoy in the modern world has just been diffused technology that whites have created.

Take China's space station for example, seems like quite an achievement, but they never pioneered any of the science behind it. All they do is copy our tech then edit it, and that is how they put their IQ to good use. Whites went from the first manned flight to walking on the fucking moon in less than 100. No other race comes close. Jews have high IQ, but much of it is verbal IQ. Take your pick, but Id rather be producing astronauts and engineers than witty comedians.

Reggs, sister fucking left-curvers like u are what we call curve-spreaders

Back