TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitch I got second place at TW:W because a fuckin wolfpacc leader cheated us out of the win because he knew he couldn't do it any other way. And if you were there, you'd have heard the whole room scream "NICO HIT IT" on every snipe shot. Literally, the whole room.

We would have won had terror not cheated the fuck out of DX and somehow the officals accepted it. They put us on a LAN server that was lagged the fuck out and everyone said hey okay stop this isn't acceptable and they ran the flags out while everyone on our side was saying no this isn't okay.

Saying I never played Tribes is like saying you did. Nobody knows you in the tribes community. Literally. I never heard your name till i saw your dumbo ear photo. Holy shit get some surgery or something jesus fuck.

Vanster knows how well I played. I think he's the only one left thinking about it. Nobody else is left back that far. Kotz knows how well i played but he hates talking about it. I'm over it. I know what I did and I know what you didn't. So eat a dick.

watever ur favorite kov boy lord kermit plays on packet limiting servers with the "community" leadership

which is just as bad as lagged out lan servers in 2022

shit is gay someone hit these ppl irl

Bitch I got second place at TW:W because a fuckin wolfpacc leader cheated us out of the win because he knew he couldn't do it any other way. And if you were there, you'd have heard the whole room scream "NICO HIT IT" on every snipe shot. Literally, the whole room.

We would have won had terror not cheated the fuck out of DX and somehow the officals accepted it. They put us on a LAN server that was lagged the fuck out and everyone said hey okay stop this isn't acceptable and they ran the flags out while everyone on our side was saying no this isn't okay.

Saying I never played Tribes is like saying you did. Nobody knows you in the tribes community. Literally. I never heard your name till i saw your dumbo ear photo. Holy shit get some surgery or something jesus fuck.

Vanster knows how well I played. I think he's the only one left thinking about it. Nobody else is left back that far. Kotz knows how well i played but he hates talking about it. I'm over it. I know what I did and I know what you didn't. So eat a dick.

whats worse than sports athletes who cant let go?? Some nerd who got 2nd place at some not popular video game lan party in the 90s early 2k and cant let it go.

Im sure your a big deal bro.

I've been a part of Tribes since it's release. I did not participate in the beta which I remember so many people being fond of. But I was aware of it's development. I was not aware of it's release date and stumbled upon it in Best Buy on an unrelated visit. I slow played it just like everyone else at the beginning. On roger wilco with my buddy using targeting lasers and shit like complete noobs. There were no scripts yet.

Basically what I'm saying is don't tell me what it's like to put time into something. I put so much time into this game that I wish I could take it all back and use it on something more productive. But I had a fucking blast with it. On an unrelated note I got home invaded while playing it, and because everyone was spamming shazbot and voice lines in the server they tore my computer out of the wall to shut it up. It's just a shame the community turned into what it did, because holy shit it was so amazing at one point. Then a few losers who weren't happy about their position in the community thought it'd be a great idea to target some of the best people in it and give out their personal information because they had smol pp.

Tribes was an amazing game. Just like UT99. And it'll never be recaptured. And some of the best people are now ghosts... because of the shittiest people in the community.

Good job guys.

Last edited:
k im sorry i ruined the convo with pics of k8

YOU GUYS NEED TO TALK MORE TO DO COMMUNITY SERVICE

DONT BE INTROVERTS LIKE COLOSSUS TRIED TO MAKE US ALL WITH HIS AUTHORITARIAN RULE

dang I called that guy a nigger and he banned me for a year

Ya'll need to understand something. Almost none of the people left on this board even played tribes. The ones who did got ran off. I'm a dying breed. Vanster played on the pub servers I did. I played with the >s< clan a lot. None of you even know what I'm saying. Because you weren't there. You're on a board cuz you played t2, or whatever shithole that came after it. Kotz knows I played and he knows I was good. None of you knew i was good, because none of you played. So fuck off.

since it sounds so important to you, i believe that you played some t1. i don't believe you were good, but i bet you did play gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back