I moved to Wisconsin [pics]

She doesn't know about TW does she?

The forum? Does she?

She has not been ruined yet by you guys' nastiness and mind-blowing hate towards women. Hope Lavan will be smart enough to keep his lady out of this place...

Lavan : Dear E-Daddy, so fucking happy for you. Looks like you finally got a woman who makes you all sugar and sunshine. I bet she fell for you when she heard your voice, heh. Seriously, bold move there, proud of you, life is all about taking chances, but you know that. Take care of yourself up there in Wisconsin, be happy. Just hope you have someone taking care of Prince now ... :heart:

ps : know we haven't talked in a while, if you still have my # gimme a call one day !

She has not been ruined yet by you guys' nastiness and mind-blowing hate towards women. Hope Lavan will be smart enough to keep his lady out of this place...

Lavan : Dear E-Daddy, so fucking happy for you. Looks like you finally got a woman who makes you all sugar and sunshine. I bet she fell for you when she heard your voice, heh. Seriously, bold move there, proud of you, life is all about taking chances, but you know that. Take care of yourself up there in Wisconsin, be happy. Just hope you have someone taking care of Prince now ... :heart:

ps : know we haven't talked in a while, if you still have my # gimme a call one day !

:rofl: why do you keep coming back? Masochism?

show us your tits

You know you like it rough..... err when we're hard on you...

Daddy wasn't their for her as child, and she comes back here to stimulate that fucked up region of her brain seeking attention. She needs attention from a dominat male figure that will treat her like shit because that's what she is used to and she craves it.

If she didn't want attention she wouldn't post slutty pics and tell everyone she was a female. If she just wanted to socialize here (sounds gay) or read the forum she could stfu and post.

Jaz is a mom, a wife, and I do respect her a lot. She's a great woman from what I know. She's just much older than I am, she could probably be my mom.

So here's the fact, I'm young, careless and here to have fun with you guys' lil' nerdy brains. And trust me, it's way too much fun to give up on this entertainment.

JoMo, I'll gladly take it as a compliment if that pleases you.

But whatever, this thread is about Vanster being happy in Wisconsin. You guys need to learn how to focus on a single topic.

Rocky . . .I need to give you some pics of him while we were there.
He is such a prancer, and really, a complete retard. I rode him bareback a couple of times
just to be an alpha male. . .Prince-
Dad wants to sell him, but I keep saying no.
Prince Stephanie. . .that guy is so headstrong. He's like. . anyone but me he will buck off. He's like kahula cept he's a horse.

Jaz is a mom, a wife, and I do respect her a lot. She's a great woman from what I know. She's just much older than I am, she could probably be my mom.

So here's the fact, I'm young, careless and here to have fun with you guys' lil' nerdy brains. And trust me, it's way too much fun to give up on this entertainment.

JoMo, I'll gladly take it as a compliment if that pleases you.

But whatever, this thread is about Vanster being happy in Wisconsin. You guys need to learn how to focus on a single topic.
show us your tits bitch

Does that mean you will be posting nudes soon? It's the young and careless thing to do......

wisconsin?

that's even worse than minnesota. :( get her to move back there with you.

Anyway, congrats. hope things work out for ya. Those pics are great, but you forgot the pic of you two mountain biking in Wisconsin:

Deb_in_Cornfield.jpg

Back