"Being a woman is exhausting"

she is hot & that is a trashy city big surprise

it is shitty to do that (just y would u is the thing) but who is this targeted at, the 80 iq homeless drunks at the bus stop?

yes it's prob cuz im a guy but i dont think i have ever witnessed catcalling so it is very hard 2 wrap my head around caring, it feels almost like picking on crackheads and mental retards

srsly. this is like when Howard sends Sal and Richard to interview the "man on the street" about something and they only play the clips from all the shiftless, unemployed spearchuckers (intentionally, because it's hilarious). or Jay Leno only showing the retards when he did it.

basically, this is just making the rounds to incite the neckbeards.

Until this video I really thought all this bitching about 'street harassment' was 100% bullshit.

Anyone here that would put up with being shadowed by that creepy fuck in the video for longer than 30 seconds is a fucking pussy.

Unfortunately the movement is too PC to call out the real problem. Culture. It's the lower class, as usual... and not men. If the hit rate on doing shit like that was 0% they wouldn't do it. Dirt poor bitches get picked up like that.

Until this video I really thought all this bitching about 'street harassment' was 100% bullshit.

Anyone here that would put up with being shadowed by that creepy fuck in the video for longer than 30 seconds is a fucking pussy.

Unfortunately the movement is too PC to call out the real problem. Culture. It's the lower class, as usual... and not men. If the hit rate on doing shit like that was 0% they wouldn't do it. Dirt poor bitches get picked up like that.

This jewess is putting this 90% nigger/spic hollering on all men. Didn't see too many working White guys 'harassing' her and yet she specifically tries to get crackers to carry water for these fucking smelly niggers with muh dik problems. New York is a cesspool of races, it's probably only 10% White. This is a total non-issue. If you associate with lower races, you really deserve everything you get. Stop complaining.

Isn't he from sweden or something?

Seriously if he isn't a blond haired blue eyed fucking adonis I would laugh my ass off.

If I were getting attention from people who ignored everyone else around me, I'd find that shit annoying too. For that to happen to me, I'd have to wear a silly hat or a t-shirt with some offensive saying on it. It would be easy to argue that doing such a thing would be "asking for it". For her, just the simple act of getting dressed in comfortable clothing and being pretty elicits the same response, but it's easier for me as a man to tell someone to "fuck off".

I thought that was understood. If you disagree with a woman or hurt her feelings (the most important metric of them all), you're 'attacking' her. Women have no logic. They are biologically injudicious as well. There's a reason they weren't allowed to handle their own finances or testify in court.

This jewess is putting this 90% nigger/spic hollering on all men. Didn't see too many working White guys 'harassing' her and yet she specifically tries to get crackers to carry water for these fucking smelly niggers with muh dik problems. New York is a cesspool of races, it's probably only 10% White. This is a total non-issue. If you associate with lower races, you really deserve everything you get. Stop complaining.

Catcalling video: Hollaback's look at street harassment in NYC edited out the white guys.

“we got a fair amount of white guys, but for whatever reason, a lot of what they said was in passing, or off camera” or was ruined by a siren or other noise. The final product, he writes, “is not a perfect representation of everything that happened.”

Kinda fucks up the narrative if you read the facts, eh?

:lol: You must be new. A jew would do the opposite of what is stated there in regards to editing. Now let's say that she actually was complimented by a hundred White guys, it still doesn't change the fact that there isn't a problem. In that clip, there was one creep who followed her and a couple rude-ish comments, but that's it. Women with super fragile egos and feminist axes to grind can't take compliments. That's their mental problem that they need to try and fix.

:lol: You must be new. A jew would do the opposite of what is stated there in regards to editing. Now let's say that she actually was complimented by a hundred White guys, it still doesn't change the fact that there isn't a problem. In that clip, there was one creep who followed her and a couple rude-ish comments, but that's it. Women with super fragile egos and feminist axes to grind can't take compliments. That's their mental problem that they need to try and fix.

I have trouble believing that any middle to upper class white person, even you, classifies the things said in that video as complements.

I have trouble believing that any middle to upper class white person, even you, classifies the things said in that video as complements.

You're a real numb skull. I went through that ridiculous video again and here's the majority of stuff she was told:

How you doing today?
What's up beautiful? Have a good day.
What's up girl, how are you doing?
God bless you mami, damn.
Hey baby.
Hey beautiful.
How are you this morning?
Have a nice evening.
Nice!
Damn!
God bless!
Damn.
How you doing, good?
I just saw a thousand dollars!
Damn girl!
What's up miss?
How you doing?
Have a nice evening darling.

Since they aren't compliments, what the fuck exactly are these? Most of them are really innocuous. Fucking idiot.

Back