TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
lemon you talk as much as vanster as i talk about nico

the difference is that nico is one of my best friends while you pretend to dislike vanster

That's not Vanster's phone number thankfully.

Ya'll need to focus your shit on other things. The nexting shit is what destroyed this board. Idk who's phone number you have keep it to your fuckin self they trusted you.

Stop trying to find out people's personal information. Because if people found out yours....

Last edited:
Funny part is you could literally post your number lgbr and nobody would fuckin call it. So do it. Nobody maliciously i mean. Of course someone would meme.

Literally none of you are able to judge vanster. Because none of you have put your lives out here on tw. His life has been spilled onto here whether he wanted it or not. And he has just dealt with it. He didn't try to find out things about specific people and spill their tea. You're all a buncha fuckin keyboard warriors. Put your life on blast. I bet it'd be a bigger party than his. Losers. Get a fuckin life and stop tryin to shit on someone who is actually genuine rather than your fake ass online self.

There is a line. And you need to see where you need to draw it. Trolling and making jokes is what TW is all about. But there is a time and a place.

Vanster is better than all of you. And I can say that with 100% honesty.

Stop doxxing people and just let this be a place of where we fucking bullshit about stupid shit. Jesus fuck all christ.

Last edited:
actually nebody can judge nebody u fking moran

this is america

this is tribalwar

u can judge, u can hippo crate, u can say wat u need 2 say

u clearly don't like it b/c ur a 3'7" lil chinese commie sjw terrorist-supporter puss bitch who lies about having played tribes and is all about oppression and censorship

gb2 reddit, u normie chode

im pretty sure the whole point of judging others is doing it from behind a wall where its 1 sided. ISnt that exactly what every political/presidential thread is?? Both sides judging other ppl? Isnt that every fucking thread on here where you judge others and tell ppl how it REALLY is..

Come on now bro

Literally none of you are able to judge vanster. Because none of you have put your lives out here on tw. His life has been spilled onto here whether he wanted it or not. And he has just dealt with it. He didn't try to find out things about specific people and spill their tea. You're all a buncha fuckin keyboard warriors. Put your life on blast. I bet it'd be a bigger party than his. Losers. Get a fuckin life and stop tryin to shit on someone who is actually genuine rather than your fake ass online self.

There is a line. And you need to see where you need to draw it. Trolling and making jokes is what TW is all about. But there is a time and a place.

Vanster is better than all of you. And I can say that with 100% honesty.

Stop doxxing people and just let this be a place of where we fucking bullshit about stupid shit. Jesus fuck all christ.

vanster killed mofo and threatened to next just about everyone here to their employers and family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back