Alec Baldwin just killed someone

Baldwin's stunt double accidentally fired two rounds Saturday after being told that the gun was "cold" — lingo for a weapon that doesn't have any ammunition, including blanks — two crew members who witnessed the episode told the Los Angeles Times.

"There should have been an investigation into what happened," the crew member said. "There were no safety meetings. There was no assurance that it wouldn't happen again. All they wanted to do was rush, rush, rush."

A colleague was so alarmed by the prop gun misfires that he sent a text message to the unit production manager. "We've now had 3 accidental discharges. This is super unsafe," according to a copy of the message reviewed by The Times.

That's a lot of detail for bullshit.

You have this annoying habit of being right on most things. That's why you don't fit in here.

It's good to have you back.

Vanster:

Midge is the kind of guy who will buy someone trying to cut back on drinking a drink.

Don't get sucked back into the hate, Vanster. It's a bit like alcoholism. Minge just handed you the digital equivalent of a drink. I will tell you straight out that I hope you are doing well and that TW is not healthy for you. Don't fall off the digital wagon. I will be disappointed if I see you posting hateful, nonsense on TW. I am pulling for you to get on the trail to happiness and positivity. This is a tricky place for that.

Also, if you do stick around, make a filter and just put everyone that sets you off on it. No hard feelings if you put me in it. But, it really helps to make it more enjoyable.

~namaste~

iu

Back